Chapter 3

The mehndi function was completed by her being in daze

The mehndi function was completed by her being in daze. She entered her room after function and was sitting on her bed her wedding dress was kept on the table in front of her. She was going to die it was going to hurt him.

She didn't want to hurt him. She would make him hate her so that is why she decided to run away. She took her passport and booked a ticket to the London she took all the cash she had and documents of her saving account no one knew about

She took the paper and wrote him a letter.

"Dear Ansh...
I can't do this I can't marry you.
I thought I loved you but now that we are a day away from getting married I am realizing that I don't love you

You are nice guy Rudransh you deserve someone who can love you. I am sorry for leaving like this but I can't do this anymore. If you can please forgive me and don't try to find me

Yours Luna...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She waited for the next day once everyone was busy with the welcoming groom and his family. She changed into normal clothes and ran away from the back door. She entered the cab and asked him to drive to the airport.

Her flight was in 2 hours. She reached the airport and checked in. She started getting messages and calls from the family she took the sim and dropped it in the toilet along with her phone cutting all the contact with her family. After an hour she boarded the plane to London.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She met Siya after a month in London when she had given up on living and Siya taught her to live. She was a ray of hope in her life. She made her take the treatment. Jai was a neurosurgeon he kept her alive for one more year. But her time is ending now.

The clot were growing and it could only be removed by the surgery. But Surgery being successful and her surviving after surgery had only 5% chances.

Kavya stopped crying and met everyone. Everyone had a gloomy mood "oh... Come on now let's stop crying. There is so much to prepare for Kiyara's Baby shower" she said "and plus she doesn't know about all this so let's keep it like that so from now on no one is going to talk about this... Okay" she instructed and everyone nodded.

"Now Mummy I really carving your hand made food are you going to feed your daughter or not" she asked and her mother wiped her tears and said "let's go I made your favorite food" and took Jai and Kavya to the dinning room.