Chapter 6

"let's get you married" Armaan said walking inside the room the lawyer walked to them "I am in hospital gown, how can I get married in hospital gown" she said and their parents laughed

"Princess once you get well we will hold a big wedding for you and you can wear lehnga okay but for now you will have to work with Hospital gown" Yuvraj said and she nodded with a pout

The lawyer passed them the marriage papers Rudransh took them and signed it without any second thought. He passed it to Kavya she took it and looked at him "what you can't run away now sign the papers Luna" he said sternly and she signed the papers.

He took the papers and gave it to the lawyer. He checked the papers and said "congratulations, you are officially husband and wife" Everyone smiled at his word. The lawyer moved out of the room and Gayatri passed him the Mangalsutra and said "make her wear it" she said.

It was the same Mangalsutra which they selected during their wedding two years ago he made her wear it. and Sachita passed him vermillion and he took it and filled her hair partition she closed her eyes and a single tear dropped from her eyes.

Armaan whistled and started dancing they heard the voice of dhol looked at the tv screen.Armaan phone was connected to it and their whole family were watching them.Avyansh and Ayaan were dancing with their grandparents. Their whole family is happy.

"My daughter in law" Gayatri said patting her head "I waited for this day for so long" she said. Her father took out a bundle of notes and made a few rounds around them and gave it to Yuvraj and asked him to give it to someone needy.

Elders gave them their blessings. Siya and Jai congratulated them. The knock on the door gained their Attention. The teams of Doctors entered the room "congratulations Mr and Mrs Rathore" they said "Thank you"

"It's time Dr. Rathore everything is ready" they said and nurse came in with stretcher Kavya looked at it and held Rudransh hand tightly he looked at her and she shook her head  "nurse take the stretcher away. She won't go on a stretcher" he said

He picked her up and started walking towards the operation theatre. He reached the door and looked at her he kissed her forehead and said "I will wait for you, I love you" "I love you too" she said and picked his lips.

Jai came beside them and Rudransh passed her to him and he walked through the door followed by other doctors and door closed. After 10 minutes the screen beside the door showed the surgery started.

All the ladies went to temple along with grandparents to do a Puja for Kavya. Avyansh and Ayaan came to the hospital and now we're waiting outside the operation theatre along with Adarsh,Raj and Yuvraaj. Rudransh left for the emergency surgery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours Rudransh was done with his surgery and he came out of the surgery room. He looked at the door in front of him where Kavya's surgery was ongoing he walked to the door and looked through the glass window.

The room was in chaos Jai was doing CPR on her while the other doctor was preparing the defibrillator. He wanted to rush in to take over  but he stayed glued to his place his hand on the window "hey bholenath meri Kavya ki Jaan bacha lo Mai apse aur kuch nahi mangunga" he muttered.