Chapter 8

Kavya gets out of the car as Rudransh opens the door. She looked at the entrance of the house and saw the whole Rathore family standing waiting for her. They walked towards the door and stood in front of Gayatri.

Gayatri does their Aarti and takes some red chillies and does a few rounds around them to remove evil eyes. Kiyara kept the Kalash full of rice in front of her and Gayatri said "drop it with your right leg and come inside" Kavya does the same she walks in and steps in the plate of kukum water walking forward leaving her mark behind.

"Welcome home Kavya" Everyone says together making her smile Rudransh and Kavya took blessings from all the elders and everyone walks into the living room.

Everyone settled in the living room and started Talking about random things. Kavya takes the baby from Kiyara and starts playing with her. After a while the Raghuvanshi family arrived for the puja.

Kavya and Kiyara hugged their parents after seeing them and then pelriest called everyone for the Puja. Everyone settles around the holy fire Kavya and Kabir in between and priest started doing the rituals.

After the Puja was down both families had the lunch. And went to get ready for Naming ceremony. Gayatri took Kavya to the Rudransh room so that she can get ready as Rudransh was attending a call from hospital.

They entered the room "now this your room all your clothes are already in wardrobe and I have kept the dress for ceremony on bed get ready" she said and left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudransh entered the room after attending the call from hospital. He was on call for almost one hour. His mother today him that Kavya wa already in their room.He walked to the bathroom door as he didn't see her in the room.

"Luna are you inside" he called out "I am , give me five minutes ansh I am almost ready" she said from the inside "okay, take your time" he said and walked in the balcony.

After a few minutes he heard the bathroom door open and closed he walked inside the room to see Kavya standing infront of the mirror wearing peach color lehnga. She was not wearing much jewellery. She was only wearing earings and Mangalsutra in her neck.

She did natural makeup look "haayy" came out of his mouth looking at her and she turned around and raised her eyebrows "you are looking breathtaking " he said he took a kajal from table anput on his finger and pressed it under her ears.

She forwarded her hand which had a vermillion box and asked him to apply it, he took  a pinch of it and applied it in her hair partition. "Let's do this every morning when we get ready" she said and he nodded "now go and get ready the ceremony is going to start soon" she said trying to push him towards bathroom.

He didn't move and caged her between the table and himself he placed one hand on her waist and pulled her towards him "first let me kiss my wife and then I will go and get ready" he said and bent down pressing his lips to her and started kissing her .

Kavya circled her arm around his neck and replied back to the kiss. They kissed for 5 minutes. The kiss was filled with love, passion. They broke the kissed and looked in to eachother eyes she got on her tiptoes and kissed his whole face.

"I love you...Luna" he said
"I love you too" Ansh she replied

"Now go and get ready" she said pushing him towards the bathroom. He looked at her last time and went to get ready. Kavya looked at mirror to see her lipstick was whole mess she redud and yelled "Rudransh I am going downstairs" she didn't wait to hear his reply and left the room.