Chapter 2

"Luna

"Luna..."

Kavya eyes widen and her eyes became glossy tears threatening to come out. she composed herself and called out "Ansh" she looked at side at to control her tears. they bot stayed silent looking at each other taking each other in he was more handsome after 2 years more masculine like he spent days in gym.

"why" was the only word that came out of his mouth ,she looked at him and met his eyes which were void of any emotion while her eyes carried many emotions, guilt, love, longing.... she was not able to understand what he was feeling.

She wanted him to hate her while also wanted to run in his arm and hug him tightly. She wanted to run away and at the same time she wanted to stay by his side. "why did you come back " he asked. he hated her she didn't want to live after hearing his question she wanted to disappear.

she turned back and left the place like before she again ran away because she didn't have answer to his questions. while he remained standing on his place. she entered her car and drove away silent tears falling from her eyes

Her phone rang and she looked at caller id and picked it up " hello" she said. she listened to the person on the other side and said " i will be there". she wiped her tears and turned her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ansh" she called out making his heart skip a beat like the old times

"Ansh" she called out making his heart skip a beat like the old times. She was standing there in front of him after 2 years she was here in front of his eyes. She had changed a lot. The girl who loved wearing baggy clothes was wearing jeans and white shirt.

She had lost weight her chubby cheeks were gone her skin was pale but she still looked beautiful just like the moon beautiful even if it had flaws in his Luna. "Why" was the first thing he asked for wanting to know the answer to his questions

He stared at her Tears falling from her eyes......
.....while his face was void of any emotion.

"Why did you come back" he asked wanting to hurt her. The way he was hurting for the last 2 years. He wanted her to feel his nonexistent hate for her.
She turned back and left the place. He wanted to run behind her