Chapter 10

The next day went by soon the elders didn't let couples meet at all in the evening The brides and her friends had a small bachelorette at the house terrace. While Groom and his friend also had bachelorette in different way that did bike racing around the city and had private party at club.

The day of wedding came bride and groom wake up early in the morning and got ready for the haldi function. Familles applied the haldi on both bride and groom. The event was held individually at both side.

The ladies singing with dholak the wedding song were sung with shehnai and nagara.Then both bride and groom were given bath to clean turmeric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was evening Kavya was already for the wedding. She was wearing beautiful Red lenhng adored in jwellery. "I am telling you Rudransh is for sure faint after looking at you" Kiyara said they were alone in the room. Blush crept in Kavya's face listening to her.

Mahira made cooing sound on the bed "Even Baby Mahira agrees" Kiyara said picking Mahira up. "Heyna.. Mahira Masi is looking beautiful right like a Fairy" Kiyara said in baby voice. Mahira made grabby hands towards Kavya and she took her in her arms and started playing with her.

After a while her parents entered the room along with her grandparents. Her father had tears in her eyes looking at her daughter ready as bride her grandmother did ritual to remove evil eye.

"Mera bacha" Raj said taking her in a hug "Bade pappa don't cry or she will also start crying and her makeup will be ruined " Kiyara said trying to ease the atmosphere. Everyone was on the verge on crying seeing their daughter all ready as bride.

"Take care of yourself if you need me you can call me anytime and I will be their this house door will be always open to you and if Rudransh ever hurts which he will not i know that for sure but if he did just call me and I will break his bones" Raj said and Kavya chuckled at last words and nodded.

"Come on its time for varmala Kiyara bring Kavya down in few minutes" Sachita said and Kiyara nodded they left the room and her brothers entered the room "Bhai" she called for her and he walked to her and hugged her.

They broke the hug and he said "you are looking so beautiful princess" Yuvraj said "just like real life princess"Avyaansh spoke from behind "no one can deny it" Ayaan said.

Kavya took her brothers in a group hug and she looked at Kiyara and said "what are you waiting for" Kiyara joined them in a hug and Ayaan said "I seriously want to kill Rathore brothers today" Kavya and Kiyara broke the hug and yelled "why?"

" Why do you want to make us widows at such a young age?" " Have some shame Ayaan Bhai, how can you talk about killing your own brother-in-law " they started bitting him with pillow and he started saying him sorry "I just said that because they took my both sisters away from I am not going to kill them for real , I am sorry" he said and they stop

"Did you forgive me" he asked and they nodded "let's have a photo session" Avyansh and they started clicking the pictures. After a while Siya came to call them and they took Kavya to Mandap. Jai, Yuvraj, Avyansh and Ayaan held flower dupatta above her.

The sky was filled with fireworks as Kavya entered she walked down the Isle with her siblings . Rudransh was waiting for her on stage he was starstruk as he looked at her. They reached the stage and he gave her his hand so that she could climb up the stage.