☠︎︎🩺 twenty

༒︎Damon
***

"Let me go."

When I say those three words, I could tell it didn't necessarily register to Aleksandr what I just said. Because he began to chuckle, shaking his head as he seemed to wait for me to change my own words.

I remain silent, and the longer I did, his expression turned darker.

"That's not what I meant-."

"Well, it's what I meant. If you truly mean what you just said, you'll let me go."

"No." Aleksandr looks away from me, shaking his head wildly. "That is not an option. Don't take advantage of my kindness-."

"Take advantage? Are you serious right now?" I roll my eyes, ignoring the fact that he even said that.

There's nothing to take advantage when it comes to him. Vampires take advantage of human beings, he takes advantage of my placement and the fact that I can't necessarily say no.

"You don't realize how stupid you sound saying that to me." I state coldly, looking back at him as he looked at me almost with some sort of doe eyes.

I don't know if I was looking at that wrong, but he seemed to almost be fighting with himself as he groans.

"I'm already...going to help you get Jerome back, do you understand how difficult that's going to be? He's already owned by somebody else, and vampire's don't just give up their pets. There needs to be a good deal made-."

"You can easily do that. Don't act like you can't." I interrupt him, watching him sigh in annoyance.

"I don't...want Lucifer to find out what I'm doing for you."

"Ah, I see." I snort, about to walk away from him as I feel him grab my arm quickly. "This is another secret that will happen, I assume? I know...you and Lucifer are filthy rich - actually, the richest. I know you have your own money, you just don't want to use it."

"No, I don't want to use it, you're right." Aleksandr actually admits honestly to my surprise, yet I wasn't surprised at all. "His Master should just be willing to give him to me without any fuss. Who'd say no to me?"

I just look at him, watching as he began to look like he was already thinking of a way to do this. I was becoming aware that he was going out of his way to do these things for me.

Going behind Lucifer's back, hiding me from the Regularity, letting me do things a regular Pet would not be able to. I rarely wear the collar unless we are in a public setting. I could...easily use this to my advantage if I go about this right.

I'm just not sure where to begin.

"I would," I smile, watching his eyes widen on me as he looked away shyly, "I will hold you to it then. You will...bring Jerome to me. My little brother... You are for certain that it's my brother, right? You're not just...fucking with me, are you?"

"No!" Aleksandr looks at me in shock as to how I could question him. And I look down at him like he's a fool to not expect me to do such a thing. "I...I will bring him to you so that you're no longer sad. So that you'll no longer want to leave."

"Even if he's here, I'll always want to leave," I remind him, seeing him look back at me, "And with him being here...if it's really him, it'll give me more reason to fight back against all of this. To save not just me, but him. Not to mention the things you make me do-."

"Just...say no," He sighs, and I raise my eyebrow at him as he begins to nod slowly, "You don't have to kiss me or watch Lucifer and I have sex. I am going about this all wrong-."