"ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗪIᗩᖇY, ᗰᗴᗴT ᗪᗩᗰOᑎ"

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

A bright light engulfed Damon and Bonnie as the other side collapsed, both of them having accepted their demise. This was their end.

And then it wasn't.

Damon sunk down in his favourite arm chair, the sound of the door slamming shut faintly rung throughout the boarding house of 1994. Him and Bonnie had gotten into another altercation on the topic of getting home, Damon firmly believing all hope was lost.

They was trapped in a fragment of a world they once knew, population 2 — or that's what they believed.

They had woken up in the 1994 prison world a month ago, both of them quickly learning this wasn't the mystic Falls they called home. Everything was different, but at the same time, it was all the same.

For the first 2 weeks or so, they had attempted to divide the town into two halves and survive by themselves, but loneliness had their best friend insanity knocking on their door daily.

And so they settled for the next best thing, a truce. They would push aside their old grudges for another and come to live in harmony.

A pretty solid plan, but they didn't account for one thing, neither of them could stand each other which lead to fights like this Frequently.

Damon eventually left the boarding house for some fresh air, his legs guiding him to wickery bridge where if they were home Damon would lay in the road until a car drove up and stopped for him, then he'd feast on the driver until he felt better.

And while he believed it was pointless as there were no cars he still found himself spreading out across the roads, a bottle of Bourbon in hand. He laid in place for hours, watching the solar eclipse settle as it did everyday.

"It's been a while since I've seen a new face around here," a girl chuckled, stumbling out the forest with her hands full of worn old books, which she set on the floor with the utmost care and respect.

Damon gaped like a fish, for a month there had been no sign of life besides him and Bonnie but now all of a sudden a mystery woman comes out of nowhere. Maybe Bonnie got her magic back and was messing with him.

The girl moved her hair back out her face, and to us readers we knew this girl to be Isadora Parker, to Damon he knew her as his saving grace.

He stumbled to his feet before vamp speeding to her, eyes wide with disbelief, "how did you get here? Who are you? Do you know how to leave?" His eyes locked onto hers with the intent to compel, only for her to throw her head back and release a airy laugh.

"You must be new around here, I'm Isadora Parker, and I was sent here by my coven. And about the escaping, " she paused, looking towards the old books, "I'm just as lost as you..?" She trailed off, searching for a name to fill the gap.

The blue eyed ravenette wasn't completely trusting of the blonde but after not seeing another person beside Bonnie for a month, he was willing to push aside his trust issues, "Damon. Damon Salvatore."

"Well I'm just as lost as you Damon, " she filled in, sending him a small smile. Damon wasn't the only one glad to see an unfamiliar face, while he had only been stuck with Bonnie for a month she'd been trapped with her brother for 18 years and was over it.

That two minute encounter changed their courses forever, they just didn't know it.

ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Isadora was my saving grace, we had known each other for a week now but already I found myself trusting her, something I felt I could barely do with my own brother at times.

Speaking of untrustworthy family, Izzy had filled me in on her own brother and safe to say I was glad he was across the world in the Carribean following up a lead about some witches in cahoots with public enemy number 1,joshua Parker.

That man, if you could call him one, reminded me of Giuseppe, ready to turn his back on his children at the smallest inconvenience.

"Okay it's done!" Izzy all but cheered, shoving me into the kitchen of a house we had decided to inhabit, in North Carolina, far from her brother and Bonnie, just the two of us.

When I entered the kitchen I had to blink several times to make sure I wasn't imagining things, I had told Izzy about how I hadn't celebrated my birthday since I was a child, my father not caring to throw me the lavish parties he threw Stefan and then once I turned a vampire it was only a reminder of how I was dead and how Katherine was the reason for such misfortune.

But the blonde wasn't having it, she reminded me of Caroline at times. The underestimated blonde with a heart too big for this world.

Balloons, streamers, any typical birthday decoration you could imagine was thrown around the kitchen, along with a expertly made birthday cake sitting on the island.

"Happy hundred and something birthday Dames, " she grinned, pulling me into a hug. Being in her arms felt right, it felt safe. Like Elena's but also completely different, more platonic, familial. Whatever the word is I just know I wouldn't fuck her, ever, that would be gross.

I've always been more of a do more, speak less kinda guy, so instead of saying thanks I picked her up and spun her in circles, I knew she got the message.

Thank you Isadora, for reminding me what it's like to be cherished.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

What are we thinking about Damon and Izzy?
Do you want longer chapters? Shorter?
Any and all feedback is welcome

Please comment I love reading comments,
Share the fic! The more popular the more inspired I am

Leave suggestions for scenes you wanna see

Think the characters are too ooc?

Say something!