"ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗪIᗩᖇY, Tᕼᗴ ՏᑭY ᗰOᐯIᗴՏ ᒪIᗴᗪ"

ɪsᴀᴅᴏʀᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Damon and I continued our meet ups, we grew closer, developed a bond, we looked for ways to leave this wretched place.

It wasn't until meeting Damon that I realized just how much I craved meeting new people, how the loneliness was driving me insane. Sure I had kai but sometimes he wasn't the best company.

He couldn't comfort me when I cried, didn't understand social cues or when to shut up, but I didn't blame him, it wasn't his fault he was broken, damaged.

That's why today I wanted him to have the same chance to bond with another human, Damon had told me about his companion, Bonnie, apparently she was a witch who lost her magic.

How sad.

She was staying in the boarding house with Damon currently, after Damon insisted they get closer.

This was my only chance, I wanted my brother to have a friend, just like I did.

I decided to kidnap Bonnie, wait that sounds aggressive, I mean I'll take her to my brother whether she wants to or not.

Much better.

As night approached and Bonnie retreated to her room I began assessing the windows of the house, looking for the nearest entrance. Spotting a small bathroom window I decided to take my chances.

The window was slim, and opened side ways, almost like a door, it was practically inviting me in.

I tried to grab on the ridges of the wall and pull myself up but embarrassingly enough, I ended up scratching my palms raw, almost drawing blood.

I put my flashlight in my mouth like the characters in movies and dragged a large boulder close to the wall, using it as a stepping stool to reach the window, I pushed myself through, or I tried.

Unfortunately I overestimated the size of the window, getting stuck halfway through, hilarious. I felt like that girl in scream who tried to fit through the dog flap in the garage only to get stuck.

(𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬)

And if that wasn't embarrassing enough, the bathroom light flicked on, blinding me,

"Can I help you?" A groggy voice came out, judgemental and slightly on guard, it was feminine so that meant.

I blinked as my eyes watered at the bright light and my eyes were drawn to the figure of an African American girl, staring at me unamused, but that wasn't what caught my eye, it was the shiny reflection of steel in her hand, she had s knife.

"Could.. Could you get Damon? I'm stuck" I asked awkwardly, hoping she would lower her guard because im stupid enough to get stuck in a window.

I knew I just had to shift to the right and I'd slip through with ease, but first I needed her to turn her back, Bonnie stared at me, so hard I though she was staring through me.

"DAMON, GET YOUR ASS HERE"

Much to my dismay she didn't move, opening her mouth to call for Damon where she stood.

Note to self, learn to be a better spy.

It had been several days since my first encounter with Bonnie, which Damon continuously brought up.

The dark skinned girl was suspicious of me, even though I explained I wasn't trying to hurt her I just wanted to knock her out with witchy herbs, drag her back to my home and meet my brother.

Looking back, she has a right to be suspicious.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

So I wasn't supposed to post this, I was writing it for shit and giggles but like- y'all want a chapter and this is all I have for you rn😭

Feel like I'm behind on my payments and the Bank is demanding I pay

"This is all I can get you! Please CEO. Y/n have mercy!"

So while I draft the real chapter uh enjoy this.