"ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗪIᗩᖇY, ᘜᖇᗩᐯᗴ ᗪIᘜᘜIᑎᘜ ՏᑌᑕKՏ"

THE BLONDE SIPHONER  was dragged in front of the crowd, the townspeople yelling degratory terms as they threw water at her, soaking her torn dress,

'WITCH'

'DEVIL WHISPERER'

'FREAK'

'DEVIL'S SPAWN'

'HELL BRINGER'

'SATAN'

Isadora was roughly smacked across the face with a crucifix, before a harsh blow was delivered to her stomach making her curl in on herself, "no my child!" She cried. Only infuriating the mob more.

'SHE CARRIES SATAN'S BABE'

'KILL THE BOTH OF THEM'

'HOW DARE YOU BRING SUCH IMPURITY TO OUR VILLAGE'

The young mother cried out as her skin tore, the effect from being dragged across the rough cobbled street.

The town's mayor, and priest scowled at her, roughly snatching her chin until their eyes met, "I see you demon, I demand you release the girl in which you've taken over. Or you both shall perish" he snarled.

"Please, I'm no witch! I don't lay with the devil not do his bidding. I am but a girl" she cried, clasping her dirty hands together as she begged, hoping for the angry mob to see her as she was: a lost child.

Instead prepared a fire, bounding her hands to a wooden pole as they prepared to burn her, the girl screaming and crying.

In the distance, hidden by the trees, he watched. Blood dripping from his chin, and the body of a young maiden in his arms. But he could careless about his blood toy, lazily dropping her to the ground.

He was infatuated with the poor girl who was being prepared to burn at the stake, normally unless he knew them he wouldn't get involved in such occurances. But something about the blonde drew him in.

He vampsped to the nearest member of the mob, sinking his teeth into his nape before ripping his jugular out. The next three he beheadded with his bare hands. He tore out hearts of some who tried to approach him.

One by one he tore through the townspeople, leaving only bodies behind, finally reaching the priest he chuckled. The holy man was terrified by this creature of the night.