🌞 🌟 Maid dress (Fluff) 🌕 ☪️

"Hey Dogday, you got a package." Catnap strides into the room, observing his friends reaction.

"Ooh package!! Gimme gimme!!" He pads into the room, tackle-hugging his fluffy friend and sniffing his scent. On the table rests Dogdays package, a very light one that's very squishable. He excitedly opens the package, using his claws as mini razors to tear the tape.

"Huh? It's some kind of clothes?" He tilts his head and pouts slightly, but then becoming excited again. Dogday always loves when his friends give him presents, even when they're small or big.

"Come on pup, put it on, you'll look cute!" Catnap rustles the others fur, his claws nestleing into his back. As he puts the maid dress on, he flattens down the skirt and twirls.

"How do I look Catnap?!" The orange pup asks the cat, smiling broadly as he prances and pounces around. Catnap gets a good look at Dogdays cute little butt in the dress, he laughs a little bit, seeing a little bit of his boxers peeking out. As Dogday wiggles his tush, Catnap feels the warm and familiar feeling in his tummy starting to stir.

"Hey Dogday look at this, it came with the dress." Catnap pulls out a ball looking toy that buzzes and vibrates when poked.

"Ohh a toy?! I wanna see- o-oh it buzzes! Like a bee!" Dogday giggles lightly, batting the toy around and pressing it against his tummy. It feels really good and ticklish to him, and really weird at the same time. He goes to press it against Catnaps lap and he purrs in response, making tiny squeals and yelps.

"Nappy? Whats wrong...?" Dogday looks up at his cat friend who's blushing like a tomato.

"Nothing..it's okay see?" Catnap smiles and shows his fangs, a combination of a purr and a hiss in his throat. He scoops Dogday up in his arms and drops the vibrating ball into his dress, as they go up the stairs, the pup wiggles and whines...

I hope you liked this!! If you did I suggest maybe checking out my other fanfics!