☪️🌟 Hour of Joy~ ☪️🌟

Uhm hi!! This is the author of this book! I just wanted to say that I did not expect this to become so popular! So thank you guys!

CatNap POV

It's that time of the month again, where I turn into my monster form and hide away from the others. Every full moon it happens and I can't stop it, no matter how hard I try. I've tried to hide myself from DogDay when I revert like that and it works, but he gets worried after a while.

"CatNap? Please come out! I just wanna talk okay? I'm worried bout you!" His footsteps draw nearer as I stay as quiet as I can. You might think since I'm a cat and all I can be quiet, but sadly no. Once youre a six foot tall monster with an arched back, there's no going back. I peer over one of the rocks and there's DogDay, looking up at me with a big smile.

"CatNap! You're so huge! I mean in a good way! Look at you you're so cool!" He jumps up and down, clinging to my leg, I blush a little bit as he does so. Laying down on my side and sitting beside him.

"You...you're not scared? Not even a bit?-" I attempt to ask but he kisses my nose.

"Nope! Not even a little bit, you're not scary! You're cute CatNap!" He giggles as one of my paws strokes him. Speaking of...it's been a while since I've well...been in heat. Maybe I could just get a sneak peak of that orange-vanilla scented fur. Even thinking about doing that to him makes my groin stir slightly.

"CatNap..?" He looks up at me with that cute and innocent face, DogDay looks lovely like that. I pin him against the grass and kiss him roughly, my fangs grazing him every so often. I can't believe he's not scared of me, even if I'm like this, pinning him down and play-eating him...

"So good for me...puppy..." I growl into him, letting out my gas, I can hear the whimpers and whines below me.

"CatNap...so huge...ahh..." I can feel the tight ring of muscle stretch around me as I begin to breed him. It's a slow build up to our orgasm, he ends up cumming first, with a few pants and his eyes rolling back.

"Ghhh...DogDay!~" I sink my claws deep into his fur as I finish in him, breeding him to perfection.