🍒☀️"Help me with my heat?"☀️🍒 Bobby x CatNap

I walk through the forest as I always do, the birds chirping and...soft moaning? As I turn my head and my ears twitch slightly, I look around and search for the source of the sound. My feet pad onto the dirt as I walk down the path, every few steps or so I find little bits of red fur.

Red fur? Who could possibly have red fur? It has to be Bobby...it's too scarlet to be Pickys or DogDay's. Walking near again, my nose picks up the smell of...heat, and roses.

"Damn it.." I mewl under the influence of the pheromones entering my nose. My cock becoming hard and dripping. I inch closer and closer, making out a silhouette of the red bear, behind some rocks with her legs spread open. My mouth hangs open, my tongue slobbering at the sight of Bobby like that.

"Do you need some help Bobby? You're making me...well..." I ask her, her mouth in an 'o' shape as she moans and slips a finger inside herself. She pulls it out and it drips with her sticky essence.

"C-catNap...i-i need help with my..heat.." She responds, not meeting my gaze and my smug smirk. I walk over to her and sniff her lightly, drooling at the sight of her sotten folds and her twitching skin. My tongue traces the lips of her pussy, licking on the wetness as I make eye contact. She covers her mouth and moans gently, her head tilted back.

"You were just gonna stay here and wait for someone to help you? How silly~" I purr into her sticky juices, slurping them up.

"F-fuck...you're such a...dick.." Bobby whimpers, spreading her legs wider.

"For a dick, I must be good at making you lose control like this." Laughing gently, I thrust my tongue into her, my nose pressing against her swollen clit. She does taste like roses with a hint of some peach aswell. My tongue swells against her hole, pushing in deeper as my thumb rubs against her pleasure bud.

Her legs shake as my saliva mixes with her juices and my tongue pushes deeper, hitting that spot that makes her tense up.

"Right there!~ Ahh~ So good CatNap..." She whimpers as I pull off, leaving her empty and needing. She looks down at me with a small smile, I give small kisses up her body as I go higher. My paws find her soft and furry breasts, squishing them lightly and playing with the sensitive nub with my claw.

"That's my good Bobby Bear~" I whisper into her ear as I suck lightly at her mounds, taking each one beneath my lips and giving each one proper attention. My paw rubs at her folds, teasingly brushing against her clit while kissing her. Bobby's tongue mingles with mine as we make out heavily, leaving a string of lavender saliva all over her puckered lips.

"How are you so.. experienced like this? I-i know you do it with DogDay but...this is different.." She whispers, her breath the same as mine.

"Dear, you have no idea what this Kitty can and will do...just you wait..." I respond teasingly, licking my lips as she leans in and brushes against my lap. I groan in response and her hand stays there for a moment, playing with my hardness. Her hand feels so soft, not as soft as DogDay sadly.

We exchange some sultry words and looks as she peers around the forest, making sure no one is watching. Since her hole is already lubed up enough, I slip in easily.

"You're so loose for me, my rose~ I'm gonna breed you like the bitch you are~" I growl into her ear, I can feel it pressing against her g spot. Each time I thrust my hips, she screams out, loud enough for everyone to hear. My thrusts become faster, pushing deep into her depths as she screams out in desperation, it feels so good on my end. Breeding and bending her over like this.

"You want my kitties? Act like it then, act like you want to be bred~" I smirk as I piston into her more, her whimpers become pleads of mercy. As my thrusts become sloppy, I get close.

"A-are you gonna..?-" Before she can finish her sentence, my claws pierce into her shoulders, my teeth sinking into her as I spill deep in her. I hold Bobby for a minute but it feels like an hour before she clamps down and squirts all over me, coating my fur in her essence.

"Hahhh....nghh...CatNap..make me sleepy.." She responds tiredly with a small smile. I release my gas and she goes into a deep slumber. I sit next to her until she wakes up and slumps against my lazily.

"Good morning my rose...ready for another round?" I whisper into her ear, rubbing the sticky mess between her legs. Her thighs shake as I do so, whimpering quietly.

"Mnnn...sure~" She moans as we engage in another heated round of passion.

855 words~

some art i did :)