🌕 🐕"Who's a good kitty?"🐕 🌕 DogDay (top) SMUT

CatNap POV

I giggle to myself as I wrap my paw around the potion I've just made, a combination of my sleeping gas and something the humans call 'aprhodisiac' it's some sort of sex drug or something like that. Doggy hasn't spent any time with me in a week! I can't believe it, all he's been doing for a week is sit in his house, I just want him to be happy again...

The clock ticks and tocks as I wait to slip the medicine into Dogdays favorite food, ice cream. It doesn't taste much of anything, maybe a hint of lavender and flowers, I skip along to Dogdays house which isn't a far walk from mine, just 10 yards away. I give a few knocks on the door as I wait for Dogday, he opens the door grumpily but when he sees me his face lights up.

"Kitty? What are you doing here?" He asks me, his tail swishing as he sees the ice-cream, I give a big and wide smile as I hand him it and go inside.

"Mhmm!! It tastes so good CatNap! I've been liking maple ice-cream a bunch recently, how did ya know?" Dogday speaks through mouthfulls of ice-cream, I shrug. A few weeks ago I've seen Bobby and Dogday making some maple frosting.

Every now and again, he glances up at me, waiting for a response. "Doggy? Why were you sad?" I honestly ask him, my tail finding it's way around his.

"Well, we haven't seen much children for a while...I'm scared that all of my friends will go away.." I can see a few drops of tears hit the cotton carpet, it pains me to see Dogday so depressed like this. Everytime he does, it feels like my heart is being punched and tugged...

"But it's okay since you're here Catnap!! Even if the children aren't here, you are!" Doggy snaps me out of my dream like trance, my mind feels a little foggy, maybe cause I had some of the potion? Oh my god. If I'm this hot and fuzzy inside just from a small dose, there's no telling how Dogday could act.

"Hey Doggy, wanna watch a scary movie?" I ask him, a predatory glint catching my gaze. He nods as he cuddles up on the couch. As I go to the kitchen to prepare some popcorn, I notice my pupils have changed...to hearts? And there...slightly pink. This is gonna be bad.

"M-mnn...Catnap...hahhh...~" My ears perk as I hear the familiar whimpers of Dogday from the couch. I sneak into the living room and he's humping a pillow like well...a dog. "Catnap...I want to breed you...pump you full of cum...so let me...hump you..." He moans again, I have to cover my mouth to keep myself from moaning lightly, even so, I squeak.

"Doggy..? You..okay?" Walking over to him and patting his head gently, I can barely hear a low growl in his throat, one of need and wanting release.

DogDay POV

Ahh I feel so hot and weird, maybe its from the stress but now...all I want is Catnap, I need him to make me complete and finished. My butt shakes lightly as I pounce on him, my claws digging lightly into his sides. I kiss him everywhere, his tiny whimpers fueling my crusade of needing that oh so desired release. I dunno why I'm like this, but I love it.

My cock pokes out lightly, dripping slightly with sticky precum. I don't know what comes over me but I flip Catnap over easily, my tongue finding it's way to his exposed hole just below his tail. Surprisingly enough, maybe he just washes really good down there but it smells just like fresh lavender. Thinking of it, all of Catnap smells like lavender.

When I think his butt is all wet and prepared, I slowly sink my dick inside him. I've never been on top before, it feels so warm...and tight. "Who's a good kitty?" I ask Catnap as I pull back slightly, his whole face is red like a tomato and he's panting really heavy.

"I-i am..I'm a good kitty~" Catnap meows and purrs, his tail squeezing my thigh tightly. I've never been inside Catnap, at least like this. As I rock my hips back and forth, Catnap moans in his sweet lavender voice as I keep up my movement, going faster and faster.

Me and Catnap were the only critters made well, anatomically correct. So whenever I get close to cumming I kind of..knot. I can feel the familiar stir in my belly, the hot and bubbly feeling. I lift Catnap up easily and carry him to my room while still being in him.

"D-doggy...I put stuff in your ice-cream...and now your like this..." Catnap whispers out in a panicked voice, it sounds like he took a bit of the stuff too I guess. I don't know what comes over me but with renewed vigor my hips collide with his butt over and over again, making Catnap squeak with pleasure. It feels so good! I've never topped before but this is fun, it feels really nice to be inside Catnap. His hole is squeezing my cock in such a good way.

"F-fuck...deeper please!~ Doggy please!~" He begs me, mouth gaped open and sleeping gas falling out of it. I take a deep breath and it makes me slow down my thrusts, I push my hips as deep as I can, I can tell I'm about to knot.

Catnap POV

Damn it feels too good...it's like Doggy's cock is becoming bigger in me. The next thing I know is him spilling inside in me and his dick becoming swollen and big. After a few minutes he softens in me, slumping down in snoring as he sleeps because of my gas. I tuck him into his bed as I kiss on the head and spread my cheeks, seeing the cum pool down my thighs.

1021 words~

I hope you liked this chapter! I had fun writing it!