🐈☪️No running from your desires~☪️🐈

Gore warning 🩸🩸🩸

CatNap pulls the black gloves on his paws tighter, releasing in the black stretchy material. His paws glide across the smooth metal table. "Now...Kickin, what shall I do to you next? Maybe tear your vocal cords out?" He questions to himself, singing it softly to himself. Dipping his furry paws into the crimson liquid, he licks it off his claws, his sandpaper like tongue running over the shaggy fur.

White dilated pupils stare down at CatNap, their breathing quick and ragged. His wings were torn off a few hours ago, blood crusting against the edges of Kickn's wingless nubs.

CatNaps fingers stroke his fuzzy cheek, the remaining blood smearing onto his yellow cheek. "Maybe..." He pauses, his smile growing wider by the minute. "I should cut you a new...bigger smile hm? Oh wait, you're gagged, you don't have any right to speak to me...or my pup." CatNap hisses, bearing his teeth as he sinks them into Kickins neck, making him groan audibly. The small punctures leak blood onto his fluff, staining it orange. He steps back, admiring the work that he's done.

"Mnff...mnghh..." Kickin muffles a scream into the gag, making it leak saliva from the bottom. CatNaps finger runs under his cheek, tilting it up as he gets closer, admiring his prey. As he grabs for the scapel, he hears footsteps from upstairs.

"C-catnap? What are you doing?" DogDay yawns as he looks at the bloody body behind CatNap.

"Oh sweetie, you're awake. Come here, next to me." CatNap pats a stool next to him, ussuring the pup near. His eyes widen as he glances upon the bloody mess but he obeys. There's a minute of silence as CatNap drags the scalpel across the yellow fur of Kickn, his screams echo into the bunker.

"CatNap...I'm glad you're protecting me like this...I wish there was a way to save them..." DogDay mutters under his breath, clinging to his best purple critter friend. Ever since the prototype has been lurking around, it's been a death wish to go out of the orphanage. DogDays tail lightly brushes against CatNaps, causing him to look up from the metal table. The cat's smile grows, showing his teeth as he lets out a purr.

"There..right there.." A light moan comes out of CatNaps mouth as Doggy's paw massages the fur just below his neck. The purrs become louder, his throat vibrating lightly. As DogDay massages deeper, he looks at Kickin. His small pupils staring at him in response to him being on CatNaps side. He shuffles a little bit, or tries to as the restraints creak with every movement.

"Why do you keep them alive CatNap? Why have them suffer?" DogDay asks as he stands up abruptly, grabbing a scalpel, but CatNap is faster. His paw quickly retrieving DogDays hand, gripping it tightly as he holds it.

"Because, I can't risk them getting you killed. You're all I have in this world, this horrible and twisted world..." CatNap growls, making DogDay's claws come out as he presses against his paw. He feels the sharp and curves of them digging lightly into his fur.

"I'm doing this for you, so you don't die." CatNap's breath hitches slightly as he chokes down a sob. DogDays gaze softens as he takes both of CatNap's paws in his as he looks deeply into his eyes and kisses him lightly, going up on his toes.

"Thank you.." DogDay sighs as he takes CatNap up the stairs to get something to eat and rest.

613 words~