🐈 ☪️ Hump and Bump SMUT 🌞 🐕

Catnap POV:

I wait for Dogday as I sit down and enjoy my picnic, I just pray to God he's not with the other critters right now, or id tear them apart one by one. Looking up into the endless sky, I see a Dogday shaped cloud. I giggle to myself a little bit.

"Kitty!!!" I hear Dogdays voice, before I can turn, he already has me in his arms. God his touch feels so fucking nice, I wish I could hold him like this forever. I bump my leg into his crotch 'accidently' he whimpers, claws digging into my back.

"Hahh~ Catnap...what are you doing?~" He whines out, his cock becoming harder by the minute. Dogday humps against my lap in desperation, trying to get some form of pleasure, little and tiny rolls of his hips. I let a little bit of my red sleep gas out, I can see the lazy smile painted on his face.

"Your getting me hard too Puppy~ Keep humping and bumping my lap~" I purr into his ear, licking one of my fingers and pressing it against his opening, he whines out, shaking and shivering as I do so. He looks so pretty under my control, I fucking love it. I know what'll make him go all nutty, making him knot all over my hand, or maybe even in me.

His small and cute thrusts speed up, that's when it's time to do what I've wanted all along. My paw travels along his chest, pinching his nipple and going down his tummy, feeling the familiar spot of fur just above his aching need. I wrap my paw around it and give a tentative stroke. Dogdays mouth hangs open as drool pools down, his eyes locked with mine in a primal desire of mating.

He humps my lap, my own dick becoming harder each time it arches against mine. "Doggy? Do you want more, pup?~" I purr into his ear as a broken and strangled moan escapes his throat as I take my hand off his cock.

"Catnap...I needa mate with you...please? It feels so so good~" Dogday pleads as I speed up my strokes. I run my thumb over the slit of his dick which makes his whole body shudder in pure ecstasy. He's close to cumming and I can feel the knot building up in him.

"Bend over, pup." I ask him in a soothing voice, letting out more gas to relax him. It does work wonders on him, I spit of the palm of my paw, smearing it on my own dick, positioning myself in-between his legs. The first entry is always tight, no matter what.

"Shh..just relax puppy, you're safe with me. Only me." I push past his sphincter and into his tight hole, it's a little more loose than last time since the gas has taken affect. I grab onto Dogdays collar and pull lightly on it, I don't even have to look at the poor pup to know that he's drooling and panting for more.

"C-catnap...more please..? I'll be a good puppy..~" He barks out at me playfully, I have to grasp his tail since he's wagging it so fast and it's brushing against my face. I decide to give the little one more, pushing my hips as far as they'll go, feeling a different type of texture surrounding my member.

"Dogday...you little whore...~ You love when I fuck you deep..~" I hiss out, I guess it surprises and turns him on since he spills all over the blanket below us. He pants out loudy as he does so, doing small humps of his hips. I pat him gently on the back, feeling the fur there and sniffing it deeply. It smells like cinnabuns and vanilla, one of my favorite smells that gets me riled up.

"Kitty...are you close..? C-cause it feels too good...like a bunch of butterflies in my tummy~" Dogday whines out, eyes rolled back and claws tearing the blanket. Oh, there's going to be so much more than butterflies in your tummy my dear pup. His muscles surrounding my dick tighten as I draw near my climax.

My thrusts become more sharp and stronger than before, pulling my hips back before plunging deeper than before. My climax comes quick as the whimpers and whines of Dogday come to a heightening wave of pleasure. My grip on his collar tightens, nearly choking him as I cum deep in his depths, I hold on for a minute, telling him how beautiful and how much of a pupslut he was for me.

"Mnn...kitty...ahh.." He rolls over, panting from the experience and feelings. I rub his damp tummy, pressing my head against his chest as I hear his slow heartbeat.

"Tired?" I growl out with a smirk on my face, showing a bit of fang as I let out more of my gas. He nods as his head falls back on the blanket, I stroke him everywhere, his ears, face, tummy and his butt. I love teasing Dogday like this, I unclip his collar, rubbing the slight red mark there from me pulling it like a leash.

His small bulge shrinks back into his tuft of fur, mine does the same, I lay with him as we watch the clouds roll by our sights. Today was a nice day, even better since Dogday is here with me.

Wowww this was fun to write!! Smut is one of my favorite things to do since I'm so normalized to this, if you liked this I suggest checking out my other fanfics too and maybe favoriting or sharing it with a friend. I wasn't expecting this to get 15 views already so thank you guys!! See you next time!