💉 Sicky (Comfort Fic) 💉

All the smile critters were playing outside, except Dogday. Who's currently sniffling and sneezing on the couch, he's been sick for a couple days now and is aching to play with his friends again. He's been missing Dogday since he heard the news about him being sick, Catnap sneers slightly as he sees the other smiling critters having fun.

But what about Catnap? The purple kitty lounges near the window of his house, enjoying the sun. He hears about how sick Dogday is and decides to cheer him up. Maybe he'll bring some warm soup and art supplies? Maybe, Dogday does love drawing afterall.

"Yeah, I'll cheer him up and bring lots of movies to his house." Catnap ponders for a few seconds, his tail flicking back and forth as he gathers up ideas in his head. He wanders through his house, looking for all the movies that Dogday likes and putting them in his bag. Before he leaves, he makes some warm cinnamon rolls with lemon frosting, just how doggy loves them.

"I feel so bad for puppy...I wish he weren't sick so we could play.." Catnaps grips his moon charm, looking into it deeply, as it glows. A slow stream of red mist falls from his mouth, pooling onto the floor and making a misty puddle.

"I guess I'll take care of him until he's better, oh! I better bring my blanket and stuff!" Catnap cheers as he glances around his closet as he gathers everything. When night comes, when all the critters are asleep in their beds, Catnap pads over to his house, knocking on the door and waiting with his paws folded in his lap.

"Eh?? Kitty...what are you doing here so late?" Dogday yawns, his fur is ruffled and Catnap can see the drowsiness and stuffiness in his eyes.

"Doggy, I wanted to take care of you...I got worried, the others said you were sick so I decided to stay with you until you're better.." He whispers out, feeling the pup's forehead and pulling back slightly as he feels how humid and temperate his fur is.

"Achoo!! Ah..I'm sorry, I just have a cold..." The orange dog sneezes, wiping his nose with his paw. Catnap comes into the stuffy home, seeing all the tissues piled up on the table. He cleans up a little bit, making sure the area around Dogday is clean and comforting for the pup. He puts in a VHS movie and sets the cinnarolls down on the table. Walking into the kitchen he grabs a match from the cupboard and lights a lavender incense.

"Mnn? Is that lavender I smell Kitty?" Dogday groans nasally, Catnaps natural scent is lavender. Doggy always believes his scent comes from his soft tummy. Even Catnaps house smells like lavender and other herbs a lot, like liacs.

"Yup, well lavender is my favorite scent after all, hehe." Catnap giggles as he gets some medicine from the bathroom. He puts some on a spoon and walks over to him slowly and carefully. "Come on Doggy, you gotta take it. Or you won't get better." His eyebrows droop slightly as he inches closer to his friend. Dogday pouts and a few tears fall from his face, "I don't wanna! It's yucky! But I wanna play with my friends..." With closed eyes and a gulp, Dogday swallows the cough medicine and chugs some juice after he does so.

Catnap smiles widely at him, proud of the brave and optimistic pup who's his best friend. His paw rubs over his back, massaging the spot just above his tail. "It tastes yucky." Dogday sticks his tongue out, licking his lips then gulping down more juice. He picks up the drawing pad and starts doodling Catnap, his tired features becoming more evident as he spends more time near the sickly pup. He sketches his purple fur, Catnaps perky ears, and his long and swirly like tail. As the two watch the movie, Catnaps heart rate slows as he becomes tired.

Catnap lays on Dogdays chest, his body rising and falling with each quiet breath. Through the redness of Dogdays sick cheeks, he blushes as he glances down to see his friend asleep on him, the cat's tail wrapped around his leg, not letting go.