Paige is mine and i am hers

Chapter 10
[real life, iMessage, and Instagram]

I groan as I roll over for like the tenth time tonight. I hated sleeping in a bed that wasn't mine or Paige's, I could never get comfortable and it was starting to get annoying.

We were currently staying at a hotel in Toronto for the girls game tomorrow against TMU. The good thing was that the game didn't start til 6:00 so we didn't have to be up til 12:00, but it was already 4:00 in the morning and I was starting to get annoyed.

I knew I'd be tossing and turning all night so I opted to stay in a room with one of the other AT students so I didn't keep Paige up all night when she had a game today.

Just as I decided to give up and watch a movie on my phone, I heard a ping coming from the small device on my bedside.

I sigh as I pick up my phone, noticing a notification from Paige, I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

P❤️

Paige: Are you still awake?

Me: I am, why are you?

Paige: I can't sleep. I want cuddles 🥺

Me: You have a game today Paige

Paige: So? I want to cuddle my girlfriend, it might help me do better....

Me: I've been tossing and turning all night, I don't want to keep you up

Paige: see, you can't sleep either
Paige: pleaseeee babyyyyy

Me: fine, I'll be over in a second, be at the door
_____________________________________

I put my phone in the waistband of my shorts before throwing my blanket over my shoulder and picking up my stuffed lamb.

I grab a room key before quickly making my way to the door without waking up Sarah who was sleeping contentedly. When I opened my hotel door I see Paige standing at her door across the hall with a tired smile on her face.

I groan, walking into her and she wraps her arms around me.

"I'm so tired", I say into her chest.

"Let's go to bed baby", she says, holding the door open for me and I walk in, immediately making my way to her bed and throwing myself in it and under the covers.

I hear Paige giggle quietly before the bed dips and she slides in next to me.

"Come here baby", she whispers and I turn over, cuddling into her chest.

One of her arms wrap around my waist and the other gets tangled in my hair where she scratches slightly at my scalp.

I sighed in contentment and I fell asleep to the sound of her steady breathing.
_____________________________________
I wake up the next morning at around 11:00, feeling well rested enough to get my day started. Paige had woken up at 9:00, got dressed, and gave me a kiss before she headed out to the arena that I would meet her at, around 2:00.

I get up, looking down at my knee that was still wrapped in bandages. I was fine with walking without the brace, but they still wanted it on when I was walking long distances.