Doings ❤️

Bhaiyo beheno maaf karna koi mistake ho to 😭 Action writer hu , ye mature chize likhna nahi aati esliye, koi galti ho to maaf kariyo 🥲👍🏻. Shaadi wala episode likh rahi hu  thoda time do thode dino baad vo wala post karugi . 

[ Also is episode ke liye achha naam ho to vo bhi suggest kardo change kar dugi ]

It was 6 in the morning when Sara woke up , laying beside him was her husband shubman . He had a match last night , which he won and was sleeping.

Sara took a glance of her beautiful husband sleeping peacefully and without waking him up got out of bed and got ready to visit the gurudwara with her in-laws .

[ At the gurudwara]

Sara and the rest of the family did all the parikrama , they didn't bring along shubman with them as they thought he would be tired because of the match last night .

Keart “ putar tu ghar ja , mujhe aur shubi ke papa ko thoda kaam hai , ham dono raat ko aayege aur shahneel ko bhi kaam hai vo bhi shaam ko aayegi , tu ghar chale jana , samhal ke haa ”

Sara “ Haa mummy ji ”

She left from there and came back to their house . She entered the bedroom and found shubman still sleeping .

“ 11 baje gye and ye abhi bhi so raha hai ? . Kya pata kal bohot thak gya hoga ... Sonne hi deti hu ” sara thought to herself and decided to get dressed down as she was wearing a saree .

Across the bed there was their dressing table . She removed her earrings, bangles and all the accessories that she was wearing. As sara struggled to take her blouse off .

“ Utar nahi raha na ruko mein madat kar deti hu ” Shubman replied standing up from the bed .

He went ahead and wrapped his arms around her .

“ Tum uth gye ”

“ Haa wifey kabse tumhe hi dekh raha tha aakhe hat hi nahi rahi thi tumse ”

“ Kitne besharam ho tum ”

“ Aree tumhari madat hi kar raha hu ” saying that he opened up her blouse , glancing at his wife who assured him to go ahead he removed it and placed it on the table . it was a cupped one so no bra was involved. 

He directly could see her breast . While placing a kiss on her neck his hands reached the peticot of the saree and removed it to . Sara with deep red cheeks  just turned around and digged her face deep in shubman's chest as he started laughing at such a move.

“ Aree yaar ab itna sharmaogi ? ” he inquired as he ruffled her hair .

She lightly big her on his chest while he was still wearing his shirt .

“ Aree aree sorry kam nahi samjhna chahiye tha tumhe ” he laughed again as he picked her up and placed her on bed he removed his shirt and boxers and hovered over her , as Sara  placed her hands on his hair , he started trailing kisses on her from lips to the neck .

His eyes looked at sara while his hands were roaming on her navel making sure to touch every inch to send shivers across her body .

He kissed her breasts and devoured them for a long time making sara moan his name .

He placed wet kisses throughout her body and later came down to her lower body, placing kisses on her thighs. He licked her core and started placing kisses there making sara moan like crazy !

As he rose up a little he started chewing her earlobe then sara pushed him aside and hovered over him asking for dominance .

She kissed his manhood and Shubman groaned as he held her hair , she kissed his neck and started giving love bites there . She kissed his abs and as her body collided with his, the fire of intimacy between them was more fuelled .

Shubman rolled them over once again ending on top of her , he placed her legs around his neck and thrusted inside her making sara scream .

After a few rounds they reached their climax . Sara was now laying placing her head over his chest as he whispered to her “ Achha wifey ek chiz bata na bhul gya ”

She looked up to him “ Kya ? ”

“ You were looking absolutely beautiful in that saree ” he said creasing her hair.

“ sirf yahi bolna tha ? ” she pouted.

“ Aree meri baby bura man gyi ? My goddess you look great with and without clothes but in a saree ! man I swear mein bolna bhi bhul jata hu ! ” sara chuckled and whispered “ I love you ” against his chest and tightened her hands grip on him .

“ I love you too wifey” he placed a kiss on her forehead and later both of them fell asleep as both of them were tired after their doings.

Shubman woke up after a few hours , he heard someone knocking the door he quickly found his trousers and put it on but before opening the door , he covered sara with the blanket as she was still naked .

Shahneel was standing there with a big grin on her face “ Sleeping or doing something ? ”

He blushed but replied “ Why does it matter ? Pati patni ke bich ka mamla hai tu zada mat soch ” 

“ Haa haa samjh gyi mein ” she giggled and said “ Now let her sleep dekh ke to lagta hai bichari ke jaan nikal di ho tune”

“ Haa baba haa ” he laughed and closed the door.

Hopefully you enjoyed reading, see you on the next .