shaadi preparation ( part 2 ) :- Dinner with ICT

In the shower after behaving for a bit shubman pulled sara towards him .

“ Shubman , Please I beg you abhi kuch nahi ! Tumhe pata bhi nahi hai ke mein kaise abhi control kar rahi hu ” Sara said trying to move away .

But shubman wrapped his arms around her waist and said “ Itna to kar skta hu na ? ” across her lips and pulled her in a passionate kiss .

She hummed in the kiss ,  after some time they broke apart . Shubman took some facewash which had a lot of foam and applied it to her nose .

She took some from his hands and tried to apply them to his cheeks . As she wanted to take revenge. But couldn't because of the height difference.

“ Oh God Sara maan lo tum meri baat nahi laga paogi mujhe foam ” he said chuckling.

“ God ! You are so bad Shubman ” saying that she got on her toes as she applied foam on his head , shubman bit a little on her wrist in a way to stop her .

“ Shubman! ” she shouted again. “ What ? I am trying to defend myself ” he said. 

“ Tum na nahi sudharne wale ” she giggled but didn't realise that the mark on her hand got darker which embodied shubman's teeth marks .

They came out and decided to get ready as they both had to leave for dinner.

Shubman took his phone and saw multiple missed calls from Jugnu . He called jugnu .

“ Bol bhai kyu call kiya ? ”

“ Haa haa ek bar room mein gya to hamari yaad kaha se aayegi ”

“ Aree bhai tu bhi aaja mujhe dekh le ”

“ Nahi bhai , nahi dekhna , ye bol raha hu ke Ishan and Abhishek chale gye ready hone ke liye dinner ke liye mein bahar aaya hu and ghar mein house help ke elava koi nahi hai  , to tum dono time pe ready ho jana ”

“ Haa haa bro , thank you ”

“ Chal kake tu enjoy kar and bhabi ka dhyan rakh ”

“ Haa ji haa ” they ended the call .

Shubman turned around to find sara in a beautiful green dress which was up to her knees . She turned around to have a look at him who was still in his boxers .

“ Shubman get ready ! We have to be there by 8 ” Sara scolded him like a mother scolding her baby. 

“ Aree soniye , ab tum itne pyaar se daat rahi ho to itne hi pyaar se tum hi ab tayar kar do mujhe ” He said .

She went up to his closet and removed a white jeans along with a green shirt .

“ Wear your jeans first , I will complete my makeup by that time ” she said handing over the jeans .

“ Yes madam ” he replied and started doing as she had ordered him to .

After a few minutes sara came back , she had a little makeup on and her hair was all open as she wore some simple jewellery.

Shubman looked at her and didn't want to take his eyes off her .

Meanwhile Sara took the shirt and was making him wear it , making the collar and closing his buttons .

They came towards the dressing table and Shubman just held her waist very tightly while sara applied some gel on his hair and applied some cologne over his clothes .

“ Kya kar rahe ho tum ? Kab tak aese ghur te rahoge ? Kahi nahi ja rahi hu tumhe chod ke ” Sara said to her .

“ Jane bhi nahi dunga ! Bas yakeen nahi kar pa raha hu 10 din baad tum puri tarah se meri ho jaogi ”

ShubSara ( One Shots ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें