The moments before the Big Day ( The Shaadi )

After a good sleep at night .Everyone woke up early ! And was getting ready , for the big day !

All of them got to work , their friends in the arrangements of everything whereas their close ones were busy in getting the bride and the groom ready. 

Shubman was ready early because they had to perform a ritual first with him and his parents performed it .

After that he had to sit an hour , because they were ready a little earlier than they thought.

He was wearing a white shervani , his hair gelled well , he was wearing a neck chain . And was just looking at Jugnu who was sitting beside him looking at Vedika 's pictures which she sent him as she was also ready early cause she had to get Sara to get ready .

Shubman “ Yaar this is cheating, you are looking at your girl's pictures and mein yaha betha hu ”

“ Dekh Bhai , sabr ka phal mitha hota hai , also bhabi tayar ho rahi hogi , to uski photos abhi milna to mushkil hai ” Jugnu said and got back to adoring his girl .

On the other hand Sara was getting ready , she wore a red lehenga , her hair opened , she adorned a beautiful set of jewellery . A natural and simple makeup.

Alyesha and Vedika were just hyping her up .

Vedika “ Gosh Sara ! Haldi ka glow kitna aaya haina ! I swear Shubham will faint if he sees you ”

Alyesha “ Haa bro sachi yaar Saru , but achha hai agar faint hua bhi to Sara doctor haina tension nahi rahegi ”

Sara laughing at their words replied “ Tu bhi na lysh , and Vedika tum bhi ! dono uski khichne mein pade ho ”

Vedika “ Haa ofc , jija hai hamara aaj uske saath saath , uske jute bhi khich lege ”

Alyesha and Vedika gave each other a high five .

Sara “ Haa , baba haa , jo karna hai karlo” just than her phone rang it was Video Call from Shubman.

Even before sara could pick it up , Vedika picked it up .

She ran away with it to the corner !

Vedika “ Hi jiju , Waha ji bohot mast lag rahe ho , aha ”

Shubman “ Hi bhabi , thanks , Vo. .....” he kept his hand behind his head ... making Vedika realise what he is talking about .

“ Achha haa ! Vo jiju asal mein na .... Abhi mein nahi chahti ke aap behosh ho jao usko dekh ke meri bff na aaj puri chand lag rahi hai aap usko shaadi ke time hi dekhna ” Vedika teased him .

Alyesha added in the fire “ Haa jiju ham aapki hi bhalayi kar rahe hai ”

“ Aree yaar this is not fair ” Shubman said and continued “ Please ek baar ”

“ Na na sorry jiju , and vaise paise lekar aana jute ham churayege esliye ” Alyesha said and Vedika said “ Ok jiju see ya ”

And they ended the call , Shubman called again but they just rejected it. 

They were having fun , just trying their best to annoy him.

Sara “ Ab bas bhi karo tum dono , kitna pareshan karoge bichare ko ”

Vedika “ Thode to maze lene de mujhe ”

Just then both their parents entered the room , along with some pandits as they had to perform the rituals of removing the cloth from the chooda which Sara was to be wearing and was tied on her hands. 

Sara's Mom was looking at Sara's chooda which was all red , symbolising how her daughter would be married now , and start a new life , she had tears in her eyes . But she controlled them .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back :-

It was the same day when mehendi had happened that day itself in the evening , before the sangeet , Sara got ready in a floral pink dress , she had to be ready for the chood aka bangles which she had to wearing on her wedding day. 

She sat amidst the crowd , all the women surrounding her , looking at her with so much love and care , she felt grateful for everything that day , for life and for love and the family she will be now getting.

They all said some prayers and started putting on the bangles one by one making sure that none of it breaks.

No males were surrounded during that time , it was only for females , thus Sara made sure to send a few pics of herself to
Shubman , so that he doesn't feel left out .

After all the bangles were on her hands , they wrapped it around with a red cloth , which was a big tradition followed by both of their families.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming out of her memories Sara's Mom looked at Sara she was about to cry when  Vedika pulled her into a hug .

Vedika “ C'mon aunty ab ro mat , sara dekhegi to kya sochegi , vaise bhi kha ma kha makeup kyu kharab karna ? Vaise bhi aap kitne pyaare lag rahe ho , chalo ek smile dedo ”

She gave Vedika a small yet satisfying smile.

Vedika “ Very good ab rona mat . Chalo vaise bhi barat aane wali hai aese roke entry karaoge aap aapke damad ki ? ”

Sara's Mom replied and held her hands.  “ Nahi , nahi ”

Vedika “ Haa and ab royie mat aap , meri shaadi ke liye thode aasu bacha ke rakh lijiye ”

She laughed at Vedika and both the parents along with the pandits , left the bedroom .

Sara pulled Vedika into a tight hug.             “ Thankyou so much ”

Vedika looked at her in surprise “ Kis baat ke liye bhai ?  ”

“ For everything ” she replied with tears in her eyes .

“ aree pagal ro mat , meri mehnat bigad jayegi tujhe itna ready karne ki ” Vedika said and wiped her tears .

Just than Arjun entered the bedroom. He looked at his sister , controlling his tears and he also gave her a tight hug. 

Arjun looked at her and she was about to cry , so in the hug itself he said “ Chalo , achha hai ke ab mujhe koi pareshan nahi karega ” she lightly hit him on his chest .

Sara looked at him “ Ab tu haina mom and baba ka dhyan rakhne ke liye , ab mujhe koi tension nahi hai , mere bina rakhega unka dhyan ? ”

Arjun “ Nahi yaar , mein to tere bina kuch kar hi nahi skta hu ” he said and did some funny moves to make his almost crying sister laugh .

Arjun continued “ Achha chal , apna and India ka dhyan rakhna , thk hai ? ”

Sara “ India , tu bol kya raha hai ? ”

He laughed and replied “ Aree ab tu Indian team ke captain se shaadi karegi to mujhe to yahi bolna padega na ke basically tujhe apne saath pure India ka bhi dhyan rakhna hai ”

She laughed “ Haa itne saalo se rakh hi rahi thi ab pure 7 janmo ke liye rakh lugi , thk hai ? ”

Arjun “ That's my sister, chal ab yahi reh barat aati hi hogi and mujhe kaam hai ”

To be continued ~~

I know bohot chota hai but ab kya karu mein ?? Ko promise kiya tha update karugi to karna pad raha hai .

See ya bye ~~~~