Shaadi Preparation:- The Bachelor's party and Haldi 💛✨❤️

Shubman woke up in the afternoon , he saw jugnu still sleeping , so he himself decided to get freshened up .

He had a bath and wore his boxers and sat on the couch . He looked at his phone , no reply from Sara .

He decided to go up and meet her , he was taking out a shirt that's when he dropped a cloth hanger , which made a ‘thud ’ noise and Jugnu woke up.

“ Ki kar raha hai tu ? ” Jugnu said to him still in sleep . His eyes , half open .

“ Kuch nahi yaara tu soja ” he said picking up the hanger , he was having the shirt in his hand . Jugnu saw it .

“ Tu itna hero ban ke kaha ja raha hai ?” he said waking up from the bed.

“ Kahi nahi , tu soja ! ”

“ Nahi tu bol meko , Sara se milne ja raha haina ? Abhi karta hu mein Vedika se baat milne hi nahi degi tum dono ko ”

“ Kyu hamare bich mein aa raha hai ? , milne dena yaar mujhe usse ”

“ Nahi , ab mein uth gya hu , ab tujhe bhabi se milne nahi jane duga ” Jugnu said and closed the door and kept the key with himself .

“ Tu kitna bura hai yaar ” Shubman said streching his voice in sadness.

“ Haa hu ! ” Jugnu said in a stiff voice.

Thus Shubman had to give up and sit at the couch again , he sat down and started admiring sara again looking at his pictures.

On the other hand :-

Sara was already awake , but she didn't have a look at her phone. She was on her laptop , looking through the designs of wedding lehenga .

Vedika “ You are still not done sara ? Abhi jaldi karo , parso shaadi hai and tumhare lehenge ka pata nahi kya hi chalu hai ”

Sara “ Aree ho jayega sab , My designer is great , sab ho jayega , no worries ”

Vedika than sat down beside her and than started giving her more suggestions about the lehenga.

Just like that it was about evening and now it was time for everyone to get ready and to attend the bachelors party.

It was kept near the pool side and playing area for the boys.

While for girls it was in the banquet all big and everything was decorated with stars and flowers which sara loved.

Sara was dressed in red georgette dress , with her hair open and some makeup for the party .

On the other hand Shubman who found it boring , was just dressed in an all black outfit.

The parents and some other elder players weren't attending the party as they thought it was for youngsters more , so the entire villa was almost empty as everyone had gone outside to enjoy the neighborhood.

Shubman got ready and went out and met his boys , they were pumped up and were just having fun , dancing , having drinks and enjoying.

Abhishek “ Kya yaar , tu sachi shaadi kar raha hai ? ”

Shubman kept his arms around his neck “ Kyu yakeen nahi hota ? ”

“ Aree vaise nahi , bhabi allow karegi na shaadi ke baad , aese enjoy karne ? ”

“ Haa mujhe yakeen hai , she is chill , tujhe to pata hi hoga ”

“ Haa bro , cheers ” Abhishek said and took up another drink while Shubman joined him .

While the girls on the other hand were talking about fashion , jewellery and just dancing the night away.

After midnight everyone was a little tired , and decided to go to sleep. But Shubman had other plans. He saw some girls going to their rooms and the lights turning off of the banquet , his instincts telling him that the girls party was over and also the boys were leaving as the party got over. so when Jugnu was busy dancing  , he took his phone and messaged Vedika.