ENDGAME ❣️ ✨ ( part 4 )

As sara got ready for the match wearing the GT jersey and the special jeans which shubman got for her they were special because it had their couple name 'ShubSara ' written on it near the pocket.

Shubman was all set and about to leave when he saw sara , he came and hugged her from behind . " You look so beautiful with my name " he said tighting his hands grip on her waist .

" Haa , tumhare naam se meri chamak zada badh jati hai " she said . " Go well today skipper and Jo kuch bhi outcome ho aaj ke match ka remember I am always and always there to support you" saying that she planted a kiss on his cheeks . " Thanks love " shubman said and left after giving her a forehead kiss .

~~~~~~~~~~At the stadium ~~~~~~~~~

Big names of India had come to watch the match as this IPL season was quite thrilling. The match began with GT winning the toss and deciding to bowl first the game was dominated by GT as wickets kept falling off of other players but SKY was standing and was playing well .

But the other thing that caught everyone's attention was that Sara was standing in the stands cheering for GT wearing a GT jersey with Gill 7 written on it .

People had expected her to cheer for MI as her father was the head coach their but still she was cheering for GT .

News portals were quick to report this news while the game was still going on People commented and talked about her
being a disgrace to her family for not supporting her father's team and various thing etc on her posts . Camilla narrated to her what was going on but she didn't say anything about it.

She was fully focused on the match where MI was only able to score 198 runs with a loss of 8 wickets.

When the chase for GT started. MI was quick enough to get Sai and Sumesh out during the Power Play . As Gill struggled to score runs while defending , Miller came in and started attacking and scoring the runs . After the Power Play the duo owned the game with both of them scoring half centuries and winning

Sara and Camilla hugged each other as both of their men were crucial in this win for GT . They both came down the pavilion while GT was being awarded with the trophy , as Camilla went to meet Miller , sara stepped back to meet her father who was standing along with the MI team , she went up and hugged him .

" See Sara I told you , you are the biggest lucky charm, and today you supported GT and they won " he said placing his hand on her head . " I had supported GT throughout the season dad , I am sorry cause I couldn't support you today " she said with almost tears in her eyes. " It's ok dear you did what you wanted to , now let me go , I have some work to be done "

" Thanks baba , I love you "

" I love you too , now go wish shub he must be waiting for you " he said with a soft smile . He placed a kiss on her forehead and sara walked away towards shubman who was busy celebrating with others on the field

" I am so proud of you " Sara went up towards shubman holding his hand .

" Thankyou so much love , couldn't do this without all your love and support "

They both were standing in the middle of the field shubman placed a kiss on her forehead and as everyone from the stands and the cameras were focused on them , shubman got down on one knee in front of Sara . He pulled out a ring from his pocket and said to her .

" I love you Sara I have said this to you a lot of times but from now I want to say it out loud to everyone you are mine , my sara the one who I love and adore the most , thoda ziddi hu but pakka promise I will take care of you and always love you whatever happens , will you marry me and officially for forever take Gill as your name ? "

Sara was left speechless , she was crying and could only say " yes " . Shubman placed the ring on her ring finger and hugged her tightly , placing kisses on her forehead.

Everyone in the stadium started clapping as their families were busy with eachother talking and sharing emotional moments .

All of them were just in awe of their love . Everyone was admiring them and their moms were busy in saying " No nazar to our children "

~~~~~~~~~~~~ The end ~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if you need the next part with shaadi and other celebrations ?