Confusion yet love part 1

Year :- 2030

( Bear with me please think it's a parallel universe)

It's the IPL season in India . The excitement to watch their favourite teams back in action was in everyone's face and our cricketers have started practicing to meet success in each game .

Even though IPL is fun and full of glory , for Sara this season is the worst time for her to exist .

It's been 3 years since she has been married to Shubman the fearless captain of GT and in his reign GT has won 3 IPL trophies.

On the other hand The one time winner of IPL , Captain of Mumbai Indians Surya Kumar Yadav , came into reign after the retirement of Rohit Sharma . In his leadership the bowls of Arjun shined and he made his name permanent in almost all playing 11 lists .

———————————————

Sara was struggling this year a lot both Shubman and Arjun were in amazing form and because of her promises to both she couldn't leave any of their matches.

As Shubman held a strong control over the orange cap , bringing in runs for his team , Arjun held the Purple cap strong as he got wickets for his team .

Sara was struggling a lot she had to be at 29 matches  , 13 matches for GT and 13 for MI the rest 3 matches were GT versus MI which were the toughest for her .

In the first match of GT vs MI , GT struggled a bit because of 2 main reasons , injury of their captain Gill and also absence of Noor for bowling which led their downfall and MI won the match that day with Arjun taking 3 wickets in that match .

Sara was proud of Arjun , he was the man of that match but at the same time her heart was aching to see her injured husband , he wasn't deeply injured it was just for 1 innings but those 1 innings caused GT loss of the match .

And GT remaining only defeated 2 times out of 14 once by MI and once by RR .

While MI was once defeated by CSK and Once by LSG.

There was even a moment where sara thought that MI vs GT matches should be renamed as which sara will be happy today the daughter/ sister sara or the wife sara . She was just frustrated about her favourite men being in different teams but she was helpless she couldn't do anything . She just had to bear this travelling and constant happiness/ sadness during IPL .

After all the matches , The four teams GT , MI , LSG and RR qualified to play in the playoffs.

( In GT camp )

Sara came back from Mumbai just in time to see the final match of GT out of the 14 which they were to be playing after that just one more week of the playoffs and then the final .

GT won the match and Sara was happy to see her husband winning and playing a great innings for his team .

At night before going to sleep , when they both were on bed Shubman wrapped his arms around her and comforted her in his embrace noticing how she was so tired from the flight

“ Feeling better wifey ? ” he asked teasingliy .

“ You are in a good mood which I am happy for but I am just tired of travelling and yes I do feel better in your arms ” she gave him a reassuring smile and continued “ Just the coming playoffs and then the finals and then finally I'll be done ”

Shub replied to her quickly “ You don't have to go anywhere . The first playoff is of us with MI which we have here in home ground and even the finals are here so no need for you to travel a lot . ”

“ Wait ! what ? ” Sara was alarmed with this response.

“ Yes dear the first playoff on Monday is between me and your brother/ father . And whoever wins will secure their position in the finals and whichever team loses has to go have a match  with the team who wins in the second playoffs that is RR vs LSG  . Then the team would secure a position in the finals . ”

“ So basically you are putting me through torture to watch you both be in opponent teams and fight for your team to reach into finals . ”

“ Can't help baby , it is what it is ”

“ Can I please not come on Monday? ”

“ No you have to come love , if my lady luck is not there how will win ” he stared in her eyes as they  asked for reassurance.

“ Fine , I'll be there ” sara replied in a slow yet firm voice .

“ Thanks love ” he said planting a gentle kiss on her forehead .