An argument!

Mack leaves Kaden's room and he goes back to the living room. He orders the food where Kaden can eat before he goes to the party. Meanwhile, Kaden goes and knocks on Torrin's door. Torrin tells him to come in and the two will talk. Kaden(K) and Torrin(T).

(K) Hey buddy, I came to help you take a bath. 

(T) Do I have to right now?

(K) Yes, then you and Mack can play video games. 

(T) Ok. 

Kaden helps Torrin get his clothes ready, and he helps him to the bathroom. Kaden runs the water and helps Torrin take his bath. They finish up and Kaden helps Torrin get dressed. Kaden hugs him and they talk. 

(K) Thank you for being nice and working with me. 

(T) Thank you for helping me. Why are you being so nice? 

(K) I am sorry I am mean to you. I will try and be nicer if you do. 

(T) Ok. 

Kaden tells Torrin he can go to the living room, and he goes to his room and showers. The pizza just got there and Mack is platting it for everyone. Torrin runs up to him and gives him a hug. Mack hugs him back and they sit on the couch and talk. Mack(M) and Torrin(T). 

(M) I need to talk to you about something buddy. 

(T) Ok. 

(M) I am going to let Kaden go to his party. That is why he helped you get your bath. Then you and I are going to come back and play some games. Does that sound like a plan? 

(T) Dad said no though. 

(M) I know, but you got to go to the zoo. Can we keep this a secret from him until I talk to him? 

(T) Yes.

(M) Thank you, little man. Pick something to watch on tv until Kaden gets out of the shower. Then we can eat and we can drive him to his friend's house. 

Torrin picks out a cartoon and they sit there and watch it. Kaden comes out fifteen minutes later and he is dressed. Mack stands up and they all sit at the table. They start eating and they will all talk. Mack(M), Kaden(K), and Torrin(T). 

(M) Will you have a ride home Kaden?

(K) Yes sir, my friend will bring me home. 

(M) Ok, that works for me. Can you be home by eleven. Your dad should be here by eleven thirty. 

(K) Yes. 

(T) We are still going to play games right?

(M) We are. 

(K) Thank you for letting me go. 

(M) You're welcome. We need to keep it a secret until Nico gets home. I will tell him then. 

(K) Do you think he will be mad?

(M) I don't think so. He left me in charge, and I made a different decision. 

(T) I think he is going to be mad. 

(M) He will get over it. You got to go to the zoo today. Kaden gets to go to his party. I think that is fair. You have to apologize to him for speaking like that though. 

(K) I will I promise. 

(M) Thank you, Kaden. 

They finish eating and they go down and get in Mack's car. Kaden let Torrin ride up front to be nice. They drive to the party and Kaden gets out. Mack gives Kaden twenty dollars in case he needs anything. He forgot his wallet at home. Kaden texts Mack his number and promises to be home by eleven.