An apology!!!

Kaden decided to follow Mack on his streaming platforms. He wanted to know when he was going to go live next. He gets the notification that he is live, and he slides off of Nico's bed and he goes to Torrin's room. It is six thirty in the morning. Torrin is already up, and he is watching Mack. Kaden uses the bathroom and gets on the bed with Torrin. His phone is a little bigger, so Torrin decides to watch it with him. 

They cover up and lay back. They watch Mack stream for two hours and they sent him a universe. Mack notices the name and he smiles when he sees it was Kaden. Mack thanks him and Torrin types you're welcome back. They watch the live end and Kaden calls Mack. He puts it on speaker phone and the three will talk. Mack(M), Torrin(T), and Kaden(K). 

(M) Hello?

(K) Sorry for calling you so early. 

(M) It's ok, is everything ok? You are up early. 

(T) We got up early to watch your stream. 

(K) Yeah, we wanted to show you support!

(M) Thank you both. Thank you for the universe as well. 

(K) You're welcome. 

(T) Are you coming over today?

(M) I will think about coming over. 

(K) Can you please try and come over. Nico is going to apologize for last night. I also need to speak with you. 

(M) I will come over. Tell Nico to message me when he gets up. 

(T) Can you come over now and wake him up. He will be surprised you are here and it will put him in a good mood. 

(K) I agree. He was sad last night. He did not mean to yell at you. It was my fault. 

(M) It was not your fault. It was my fault. I should have told him I was letting you go before you went. It would have given him time to cool down before he got home. 

(T) He yelled at you?

(M) He did but it is ok. I will be there soon. 

(K) Thank you. 

(M) You're welcome. Are you two hungry? Do you want me to stop and grab you something to eat? 

(K) We are good. 

(T) We will make breakfast and have it ready for when you get here. 

(K) We have some sugar free syrup; can you eat that?

(M) I can. 

(T) Ok, we will see you soon. 

(M) Ok, let me get ready and I will be on my way. 

(K) Ok, see you soon. 

The boys hang up and they take off to the kitchen. They are going to make waffles for breakfast. Mack goes and gets ready. He is wearing shorts and a t-shirt today. He also slides some slip-on shoes on and he heads out the door. He hopes today goes better than last night. He stops and grabs his milk on the way over and he parks in the guest parking. He gets out and makes his way upstairs. He knocks on the door and Torrin swings it open. Torrin gives him a hug and he makes his way inside. 

He walks to the kitchen with the boys. He sees the waffles. Kaden walks over to Mack and gives him a hug. Mack is a little shocked. Mack helps plate the food and the boys are getting drinks ready. Mack is asked to go and wake Nico up. He walks to Nico's room and knocks on the door. He walks in and Nico has sit up in the bed. He smiles and Mack informs him breakfast is ready. 

Nico jumps up and uses the bathroom and slides some shorts on. He joins the other boys at the table, and they all sit down to eat. They will talk while they eat.