Warnings

Triggered warnings.

Kindly go through it, and scroll down till the last line. It's for your own good sake.

To remain true to the characters and the author’s origins, the vocabulary,

grammar, and spelling of, The game of revenge is written in English.

Game of revenge is a dark high school romance, mature new adult,

and contains dubious situations that some readers might find offensive.

If you’re looking for a hero, that will be lovely But to his girl or anything that is NOT FOR YOU. But if you are itching for a villain then by all means welcome to the world I created.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses,

Organizations, places, events and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without my permission. Except for the use of brief quotations of the book. I cooked this book in my head for long enough so please, do not post any offensive comments.

Do not judge any character of this book on their act, everyone has their own backstory and which will be revealed in the book, slowly, we need to peel the layers of onion before you cook.

Important subject:

First and foremost, THIS BOOK ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER. If you don’t like them, then please for all that is holy, do not read and then proceed to leave a bad review because you don’t like cliffhangers. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED.

Second, this is a dark book that includes stalking, non/dub-con, graphic violence, and sexual situations.

A lot of sexual situations guys.

I’m a girl in love with her own character, okay? I wanted to see his penis as much as possible.

So, if any of these are triggering for you, please do not read this book.

But those aren’t the ones I’m concerned about. In fact, I know those might even be appealing to some. And I know some authors don’t like to lay out the specific triggers, as they want readers to experience the book blind. I get that, but with this book, I simply would not feel right if I did not make these triggers very clear.

The last thing I would ever want to do is put a reader through any type of trauma, whether it’s new or relived. And to be frank, it’s a prey fucked up subject matters.

So if you do not want to be spoiled and read further, then stop here.

Rest is up to you, carry on and have fun reading this book