11. Isabella

11.

Isabella

Build a legacy, not a hustle.

I am driving my car off to siya's house, I have to know what exactly happened yesterday, why she slapped him.

As soon as I stood in front of a cream- ish brown villa, I breathed out a heavy breath. I started taking slow steps. Today school is off due to some internal problems.

I woke up in the morning and saw a group message on social media about it. That's when I made up my mind to go to Siya's house. I didn't tell Kai about it last night, cause Tristan is a very private type of guy, he won't tell anyone about it and neither Siya will, but I will convince her to do it.

Sweat starts to erupt into my palms, as I rub them together. My legs are trembling, my heart is thumping into my chest. Very loud.

My nails clicked across the bell ring switch.

Click

No response. I will do it again.

Click.

I bang on the door when there was no response from anyone across these concrete walls. My knuckles were about to reach on the door again to bang but the door flung open with a thud.

The rose musk smell arose into my nostrils making me inhale more into it. I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply.

I slowly opened my eyes only getting welcomed with the sweetest smile I ever saw in my life. Her plump lips are curved into the most beautiful, cheerful and happy smile.

"What a present surprise,you could have informed me" she said in her regular honey voice,which filled my ears.

"I wanted to give you a surprise" I said as she hugged me tightly, and we walked through it.

As I walked through the front door on the east facade, we passed into the grand hallway. The wallpaper is a anglo- japanese design with Roman and Greek themes in frieze on the ceiling and walls. The predominant colours are dark with tan and gold highlights, creating an interesting contrast to the original interior trim painting of ashen pinks, tan, pale blues and black detailing. This combination is repeated throughout both floors of the house. The tall heavy varnished wood door has as the top panel, coloured glass panes of amber, pink and blue in a geometric design. On either side of the main doors are smaller, longer versions of the coloured glass windows.The door knobs, plates and hinges are brass with raised Eastlake style ornament.

Mrs Ed is a huge fan of German history and Greek mythology. She is the one who designed this mansion and she kept no space without any Greek designs.

This house is malicious to every fairy tale Greek mythology lover- just like Mrs Ed.

Siya is half European and half Asian. Her mother is from Germany and her father is from an Asian country. And unfortunately she was born in Australia.

Mixed race you know. She is the only child of Mr Ed and Mrs Ed. They don't hold business but her father is a famous builder.

We sat on the comfy black couch situated in front of the fireplace.

"So wanna have coffee or tea?" she asked with the same smile from earlier.

"Only gossip" I said and she placed her butt on the couch beside me.

I am here not just because of yesterday's opera incident but to tell her about the latest tea of that fucking stalker.

"What happened yesterday in the opera room? '' I asked straightforwardly as I didn't want to twist anything to get her confused.

"O..opera h..house" her smile disappeared from her lips, her eyes don't hold that glistening shine anymore. Her face turns down to paleness.