9. Isabella

9.

Isabella

No distance can diminish the hate between me and him.

This is the last place I should be.

Stuck between two jokers, who are just way too annoying, it's good that they didn't talk to me, they are just busy conquering about something. They remind me of Tristan and Jeremy. Siya is in the library reading about some fantasy book.

Adrian is reading a book and Xaden is staring at the backboard, I wonder if he is even taking notes or not.

Who cares? It's his loss.

Last night flashes in my head like my favorite movie scene, fuck it. My heartbeat still rises when I remember those pale blue eyes, his deep husky voice, his gloved hands on my waist, his gun barrel inside of me,making me cum all over it. I don't know how it felt that moment, my body was numb, I don't know why I surrendered myself to him. I don't know why body reacted to his seduction like this when I was supposed to be scared, iw as turned on by him with mere few words.

I must be a psychotic idiot that I didn't tell anyone about it. But seriously what am gonna tell them, that I was fucked with a gun, or some unknown creep sneaked inside my house and put gun point on my rib. Or I can say that it felt good getting fucked with a gun by my so called unknown stalker, fuck everything around me.

The biggest point is I am scared of him, like why the fuck he choosed me? Out of 3.95 billion women, he chose me.

Like I am surprised myself about my own last night behavior, I wanted him to go and wanted him to keep at the same time, what the fuck is wrong with me, just because he fucked me with a gun. I know that was the complete new experience for me, but it doesn't mean that I should be enjoying it, but wait I did enjoyed it, I fucking did.

I can still feel that bloody gun inside of me, that thought makes me wet inside. Fucking asshole for making me feel like this.

Whoever he is, I must stay away and alert about it. I am not gonna tell this to anyone unless I figure everything out myself.

"Hey Isa" Roy placed his hand on my shoulder,'stop it Roy I am not in mood' .I want to tell him,but I am not a rude bitch so control.

"Hey Roy" I said with a smile or can say fake smile.

"I was thinking about something last night" he said with excitement, to be honest he is not like those 3 fuckers. Roy is very cheerful and always happy. He is charming and can make anyone laugh with his stupidness or jokes, and today for the first time I saw his features from close up. His brown eyes and simple blonde hair with a tiny mole right on the corner of his bottom lips.

Hate to admit but he is handsome too.

"About what?" I asked as I realised that I was staring at his mole.

"About having threesome with you" he lips which were smiling at me turned into a I-Am-Sassy-Snarky-Bastard-Smirk

I looked at him confused and astonished, I should know better that he is a carbon copy of Tristan when it comes to sex.

"Threesome?" I asked innocently, says who enjoyed last night. But they don't know about it so it's fine.

"Yup, you, me and Ace" he said and looked at Ace,so did I. "What do you say Nash?" Yeah Nash, Ace's surname. Son of the world's largest gold enterprise owner.

"You are playing with fire,Astor. You will get burned inside" Ace said without even glancing up from his phone.

"Fuck Ace, you are boring. Isa is not fire, right Isa?" I looked at him with wide eyes, did he just call me by my instead of the cold Princess . I must be dreaming right? Fuck no it's reality.