003. Unbelievable

NAILEA'S POV

real life, social media, messages

_naileaauh is going live with
paigebueckers
ACCEPT DECLINE

Paige looked at the person that said that. I still wasn't sure who was there with her but i'm pretty sure it Aaliyah. "Girl boo. We are dating." Paige sassily stated, rolling her eyes. I chuckle as she looked at the screen again.

The girl came into screen and it really was Aaliyah.
Guess she muted herself because I couldn't hear them but it really wasn't hard to imagine what they might have been talking about. Not wanting to bear the awkwardness of the situation at hand, I shut up and watched the screen.

love4sloane
Bruh it's one in the morning go to sleep

I looked at the screen and roll my eyes. "Sloane i'll go to sleep soon. Get outta here." I say, moving closer to the screen. "Ight i'm back." Paige's voices out after unmuting herself.

"Thought you forgot I was here." My hands slowly moved towards my face and my shoulders relaxed. Obviously I was just playing around with her. "I could never forget about you." She calmly stated, gaining a loud cough from me. "Don't flirt with me out of nowhere like that!" Laughter could be heard from her side of the screen.

soulless_ni
well damn

caitlinclark22
Don't you have practice tomorrow Nailea?

randomuser1
Are they actually dating?

"How do you know when I have practice Caitlin?" I shake my head and bite my bottom lip. It was clear that it was my sister Eliana telling her when I have practice but I wanted to make sure.

"Wait, you know Caitlin clark?" Asked paige with a shocked look on her face. My eyebrows knit together and I let a small smile appear on my face. "Yeah I know that basically makes me very cool." A playful laugh coming out of me. She didn't seem very surprised about me knowing Caitlin.

We completely zoned out and started talking about anything. Still yet to tell people that we're not dating, we've never even talked a day before today. It was comforting to talk to her though and that made me forget about everything else.

A while later we decided to end the live and go to bed so now as I laid in bed I thought about everything that happened tonight. Never in my life would I have thought that me and her would end up actually talking to each other.

When I woke up there was a message from Paige, Undoubtedly I opened the message. It was no surprise that she was talking about the dating thing. Also why is she up so early.

 Also why is she up so early

6:34 AM

Nailea.
You do know that we need
to talk about the dating thing?

12:02 AM

sorryy, just woke up
but yes I know

We should keep playing
along with it

wait WHAT?

That shouldn't be
surprising.
Who wouldn't want to date a
pretty youtuber with good
humor.

but what about your reputation?
I don't wanna get you into
any trouble with your management.

They won't mind

They won't mind or
YOU won't mind

Both.

i'm in shock

really?

Yes!

😂😂
Don't be

...

what?

now we kiss 🤭

Come kiss me then

DONT TALK TO
ME LIKE THAT

You're the one that said
we should kiss 😂

but like
like
yk

No I don't know
continue your sentence
seen at 12:34 AM

I look at the screen, twining my hair around my fingers, kicking my feet back and forth

I look at the screen, twining my hair around my fingers, kicking my feet back and forth. It was still unbelievable that the Paige Bueckers was flirting with me. I've been crushing on her since all of her edits were taking over my tiktok for you page.

Realizing what today was and the time, I got up and ran to the shower. Guess I was in there for a while because I could hear Kimora yelling. "Get the fuck out of the bathroom Lancaster!" Kimora pounds both fist on the bathroom door.

"You've been in there for an hour." She was practically whining at this point so I open the door and let her in. She growled at me. Literally growled, not even joking.

I side eyed her. "You just growl at me?" The surprise in my tone very noticeable. Kimora yelled yes at me and slammed the door. I walked in my room and changed into my uniform.