001. New post

social media, messages, real life

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 - SOCIAL MEDIA, INSTAGRAM

@ _naileauhh

liked by paigebueckers, elianalancaster, caitlinclark22 and 10

liked by paigebueckers, elianalancaster, caitlinclark22 and 10.k others.

_naileaauh calm lil pics from before practice

View all 4.k comments

katemartin03 Love living life! 💘
↳ _naileaauh kate.. baby what are u talking abt?

larry GIRLLL YOU ATE
_naileaauh thank u boo

itssverenna i miss u dummy
liked by creator

paigebueckers My gf is soo good looking 😋
randomuser02 WHATTT YALL ARE TG??
paigesgf UR FUCKINF LYING

love4sloane Show up to practice on time tmr 🙄
liked by creator

liinahz2 the prettiest girl ever
↳ _naileaauh SAYS UUU

paigesgf can't believe ur dating my wife

ryanneedlovetoo U lowkey not even fine

( DREAM TEAM! )
Groupchat with Sloane, Hanna, and Nailea

hanna banana
Do we have practice tmr?

my gf sloane
Yes bitch

hanna banana
was the bitch word rlly
necessary?

nai nai
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

my gf sloane
Shut up instigator
my gf sloane
Come to practice on time and
then u can talk

nai nai
why so angry girly?

hanna banana
is this bc of that new boy?

my bf sloane
OMG SHUT UP

nai nai
yikes
Read at 6:21pm
RUDE
Read at 6:23pm

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 — NAILEA'S APARTMENT

Nailea stared at her last message, seeing both of them leave her on seen. "Fake as hell." Seeing as she still hadn't posted a vlog in a while, she grabbed her vlogging camera and walked to her bathroom. Turning on the camera and checking to see if the angle looked alright. "Hi guys! Tonight i'm going to be giving you a night routine."

First she washed her face and did her skincare routine. Then took a shower, throwing on a matching hoodie and sweatpants set. She posed for the camera and had a little dance break before getting back on track. When she was done in the bathroom she walked to the kitchen to make her and her roommate something to eat.

"You're cooking tonight? Thank goodness cause i've missed your delicious food." Her roommate says, earning a laugh from Nailea. Kimora, the roommate came beside her and waved at the camera then placed a kiss on Nailea's cheek and walked to the living room.

Nailea continues to tell her fans what to do and how to do it. Even though they couldn't answer her, she still pretended like someone was talking back. Finishing up with the food that consisted of fillet steak, roasted veggies, and brown rice. Nailea grabbed two glass plates for her and Kimora to prepare their plates then brought them to the table.

"Come eat at the table Kimora! You're not making another mess on our living room carpet." Nailea sternly yelled. Her roommate could be heard grumbling and muttering curse words, making Nailea shake her head as she laughed.

After they both finished eating she went in her room and picked up all the clothes she threw on the floor this morning. She folded the clothes and put them away. Nailea looked around the room to see if there was anything else to do, which there wasn't so she got in bed and turned on the tv.

Her camera was still on so she said her goodbyes and turned it off. "Alright guys that's it for tonight! Have a good night and I hope you enjoyed." With that she grabs her laptop and starts editing the video. Once done she posted the video and put her laptop away, picking up her phone because of the notifications.

Nailea turns on quiet mode for instagram and turned her fan on while her favorite show played on tv. However not long after Nailea falls asleep.