016. Brownies

THIRD PERSON POV

real life

real life.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 — TARGET

She lets out a sigh and unbuckles her seatbelt, ready to go home and lay in her comfy bed

She lets out a sigh and unbuckles her seatbelt, ready to go home and lay in her comfy bed. Who knew that a productive day would tire her out like this. Her fans better enjoy this because she will not be posting another video for the next few weeks.

Nailea gets out of the car and walks into the store, the bright lights making her squint her eyes for a second. Her first instinct being to go to the clothes. She found some high-rise baggy cargo sweatpants, some flare tights, a cute pink vacation set, activewear, satin short sleeve and shorts pj set with an eye mask.

Nailea probably would've gotten more but she wanted to look around before spending all her money on clothes. She walks around finding a bunch of hygiene products that she either needed or thought would be good to review. Nailea stops and look at the camera, a smirk on her face.

"I miss my girlfriend so much. Y'all wanna see why?" Nailea switches the camera around, smiling and gestures to the shelf of hair accessories. "Since she wears headbands while playing basketball." She glances back at the camera and continues looking around.

There wasn't many people in the store right now so it was easy to get whatever she needed and get out of there. The thought of making brownies came to her head. "This might be my longest video so far but ima force kimmy to make brownies with me tonight, just because."

"But first i'm going to show y'all the fits in the dressing room." Nailea says, walking to the dressing rooms. She tries on the first thing and poses in the mirror for the camera, doing the same with the rest of them. Nailea loved how all the outfits look on her.

She walks out of the dressing room and to the checkout area, paying for the things in her cart. With that she walks out of the store and back to her car so that she can drive home and force her roommate to make brownies.

She drove and continued to drive until she arrived at the school apartments. Nailea goes into the elevator and waits until it opens up to her floor, walking to her door. She walks in after unlocking her door. For some reason Kimora wasn't in her normal spot which was usually the couch.

"Kimora?" Nailea shouts as she walks further in the house, finding Kimora sprawled out on the floor of her bedroom floor. Kimora looks at her and Nailea stares back. "Get up honey boo-boo, we're making brownies." Nailea pulls kimora up.

"Brownies? Oh yes bitch. This is going to be funnn." Her roommate says the last part in a singing type of way. They walk to the kitchen and Nailea places the camera in a spot that they can see both of them and what they're doing.

Nailea goes to the cabinet and grabs the brownie mix, showing it to the camera. She places it down on the counter and turns to get the ingredients they will need. Meanwhile kimora talked to the camera about whatever she was talking about.

Nailea washes her hands, gently yanking kimora to the sink to wash her hands too. "Mkay now we're gonna get started." Says Kimora. Nailea partially opens her mouth before speaking. "Read it to me and I'll do it."

A look of disrespect shows up on Kimora's face because of the fact that Nailea would belittle her like that. "You tryna say I can't put in the work?" Kimora says, hearing Nailea laugh and crack two eggs into a bowl. Next she got 3 tablespoons of water and 2/3 cups of vegetable oil. Kimora finally looks over at Nailea, just to see her looking at the instructions and doing what needed to be done.

"Woah what the hell? How are you gonna ask me to read the instructions but you over here doing it without me." Kimora snarls and turns her back towards Nailea. A quick look at Kimora and Nailea put the bowl down then squeezes her roommates shoulder. "Since you're complaining, you do the rest." Nailea rolls her eyes.

Kimora huffs and puffs, picking up the pan and putting it in the oven to preheat it, making sure to spray PAM on it. Afterwards she grabs the bowl and mixes it up until it was well blended, adding chocolate chips. Kimora puts some of the mixture on a spoon and unexpectedly wipes it on Nailea's face.

"Hey dumbass! Why would you do that." Nailea says as she dips her finger into mixture and rubs it onto Kimora's cheek since she failed to move away from Nailea. They stare at the chocolate on each other's face and start cackling. Nailea picks up the camera amd took the spoon she had earlier and licks it.

Somewhere near 6PM the pan was done preheating, Kimora spread the mixture into the greased pan. She puts the pan in oven and they sit there waiting, talking about life lately. The oven cuts off, alarming both of them that the brownies are done.

Nailea puts on the cooking mittens and takes the brownie pan out of the oven. They let it cool down before Kimora starts spreading frosting on it. A shocked look appears on Nailea's face, since Kimora made the cake look weird.

"Yikes. You need to learn how to spread the frosting. There's big chunks on every corner of the cake." Nailea cringed as she turns the camera towards Kimora and her frosting mishap. "Shut up Lancaster."

Nailea passes the camera to Kimora so that she can record her drop sprinkles onto the brownies. "You made them look atrocious." Kimora snaps her fingers in Nailea's face, earning a glare from the girl. "You're the one that doesn't know how to spread frosting!" Suddenly the camera dies, making Kimora and Nailea look at each other and start laughing.