014. Visiting family

THIRD PERSON POV

real life

real life.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 - SOCIAL MEDIA, YOUTUBE

"Okayy guys! Welcome back to a new video

"Okayy guys! Welcome back to a new video. It isss 3PM right now." Nailea sets the camera down and turns her phone to face the camera. "Today is going to be a productive day in my life. Not much going on lately buttt I do need a day to myself." Nailea beams at the camera, tucking a side of her hair behind her ear. She was already dressed but still decided to give them a fit check.

Picking up the camera again and turning the camera to face the mirror, she names where her clothes are from. Nailea unzips her jacket once she got to it, so that they could see her shirt. She gave them a little smile and turns the camera back around.

It was still somewhat cold outside and not the good type of cold. Nailea shook her head to snap herself back to reality and adds on to her sentence "First off i'm going to my mom's house to check up on her and spend time with my little brother, after I might go get my nails redone and go to target or the mall."

Someone banging on the door made Nailea turn her camera off and walk to the door. When she opened the door it was Kimora. "Why are you always banging on the door?" However Kimora only playfully rolls her eyes. "Boohoo! You're always in the damn bathroom for more hours needed."

"Beauty takes time, Kimmy." Nailea says, flipping her hair. Her roommate opens her mouth to say something but only gives a confused look then smiles. She whistles before saying. "Mkay sexy lady. Where you goin?" Kimora leans on the doorframe.

Nailea and Kimora have been this close since they first met. Both of them knew how to respect boundaries and when to stop, that's why they were so comfortable with each other. Now they weren't bestfriends but more or so just close friends.

"Nunya business, fat head." She answer shortly and squeeze past Kimora. Nailea's tote bag was already near the front door, hanging on a door knob. She picks up her bag and walks out. Nailea cut her camera on. Riding the elevator down to the first floor so that she can walk to her car and get in.

"Sorry. Kimora stopped me to have a conversation. Back to the mission though! We're going to my mom's house." She starts the car, stopping the recording once again. The drive there wasn't long. She pulls the car into the parking lot and starts the camera, getting out.

She wanted the fact that she was visiting to be a surprise for her brother. They've always been close so when he heard she was going to a college not close to them, he didn't take it too lightly. She pulled her key out and quietly walks into the house. If her brother wasn't in the playroom then he was in his room. First she checked his room since it was closer, he wasn't in there. Then she checked the playroom, his back turned away from the door.

She quietly snuck up behind him and scares him. Jordan, her younger brother lets out a loud squeal. He backs away before realizing who it was. His eyes light up at the sight of his favorite older sister. "NAINAI!" He yells as he got up and ran into her arms. "Hi, you big baby." Nailea gently swings him around.

"I missed you!" Jordan let go of her and starts running in a circle around her. Nailea lets out a couple laughs and tries to stop the boy. He moves away from her with a pout on his face. "You have to see my new lego set that mommy bought me! And — and my new spider-man posters!" He clasps her hand and pulls her to her room.

Jordan pushes her onto the bed and goes into his closet, coming out with a bunch of toys. Chuckling at him, she says. "Jordan where did all these toys come from?" He side eyes her and continues to bring more toys out of his closet. "Do you wanna play with my harry potter hogwarts castle lego set?" He asks, earning a kind decline from Nailea.

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down to play with every single toy he brought out here, making sure to include Nailea into the gameplay every other minute. "Jordan? Baby?" The voice of Nailea's mom could be heard, her coming into the room with her arms crossed over her chest. "Nailea!" She screams as she pulls a hand towards her head.

"You scared me! When did you get here?" Her mom exclaims. Nailea laughs and asked her in confusion. "I thought I told you I would be coming today." Her mom raises an eyebrow and shakes her head. Nailea grabbed her phone from out of her pocket and checked her messages, seeing no proof of her ever sending her mom a text about her coming.

"Uhh sorry. I thought I texted you but guess not." Nailea's mom couldn't help but notice the look on her younger daughter's face. "U okay?" Her mom asks, to which she responded with a slow nod. "Can you guys shut the fuck — fuck up." Jordan voices out, making Nailea and her mom whip their head towards them.

"Jordan Lancaster! You better explain right this instant who taught you that?" Her mom yells. A wide proud smile appears on Nailea lips, realizing her little brother just said a "grown" up word. Because of this Nailea busted out laughing and though she should've been mature about it, she couldn't.

She finishes up laughing. "Okayyy i'm gonna go now." She quietly says as she slips out of the room while her mom lectures her little brother. She walks down stairs and goes to open the door. "Bye ma and Jordan! Love you guys and i'll call later." She screams loud enough for them to hear and walks out of the house, unlocking her car and getting in.