1.22

After Su Chengye sent Miao Zhen home, the more he thought about it, the more he felt uneasy.

He walked around the downstairs of his house several times, compared the treatment of several nearby stores, compiled the information into a table, and sent it to Miao Zhen.

At the end, he was warned again that minors are not allowed to go to bars, even if they are sixteen years old.

Miao Zhen was chatting with Qiao Wan when he suddenly received news from Su Chengye.

He opened it, took a look, and replied slowly.

Little monk: [Okay teacher, thank you teacher. 】

Teacher Su: [Which part-time job did you choose? 】

Little Monk: [Does the milk tea shop really give employees a cold drink every day? 】

Teacher Su: [I asked, and the shopkeeper said it would be a delivery. 】

Little monk: [Then I'll go. 】

After receiving the answer, Su Chengye relaxed and began to focus on his plan.

He originally planned to kill a few teachers during the National Day, then kill the principal and his family, and then kill the police officers.

In his previous life, these people had stood on the moral high ground and insulted him wantonly. Sometimes Su Chengye would dream about the faces of these people.

Especially the five police officers who interrogated him, headed by Dong Aitong's father, constantly exerted pressure during the interrogation process, keeping Su Chengye in a state of high tension.

But when he looked at the revenge list now, Su Chengye's murderous intention was no longer so determined.

There seemed to be more things he didn't know than he thought.

He found the information about Chu Siyao's father's company, which was the same as what he knew in his previous life. It was a real estate company and well-known in the city.

Su Chengye thought while reading the information.

The company's operations have always been stable. Occasionally there are small fluctuations, but they remain within a safe range.

Then why did Chu Siyao's parents send their daughter to their partners?

Su Chengye looked up the bar where Miao Zhen wanted to work part-time, but there wasn't much information online.

He rummaged through his phone and called his friend who he often hung out with in bars during college.

The other party was happily enjoying the nightlife. When he heard the name of the bar, he couldn't help but tease: "Which one? You better forget it. If you go in, you may be wheeled straight into the hospital."

Su Chengye's face darkened, "So chaotic?"

"Wow, I don't even dare to go, what do you think?" The friend paused, "Don't think that just because you're a man, it's okay. There have been deaths before, and those who died were just the result of the trouble."

The friend chatted with him for a few more words, and then went to the dance floor with his friends.

Su Chengye cleared the browsing history, closed the computer and sat in a chair in a daze.

He is an ordinary teacher who lives in a single apartment. I can't hold red wine, stand in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and look down at the city, and then mock the dirty city.

On the main street not far away, several police cars roared past. There seem to be a lot of police cars lately, and it can be seen that the police are working hard to protect the city.