2.13

If it were Su Chengye, the male protagonist from the previous world, Miao Zhen would still be worried that he would take advantage of him and kill people secretly.

But Qu Chenglin forgot about it.

In Miao Zhen's impression, the most he could do was hold charcoal sticks and write slogans outside the leader's son's house.

That little bit of offensive negative energy would only clear up his small inventory of charcoal bars.

Miao Zhen saw that the leader's son's mood fluctuated greatly, so he quietly threw a [Uneasy Conscience] card on him.

As a result, the system showed that the card placement failed.

Because the leader's son has no conscience.

Looking at the man with a bright smile, Miao Zhen didn't feel too surprised.

Something doesn't look right with him and his mother.

Nothing he did or said seemed like a serious person.

Miao Zhen only has three cards in his hand that are suitable for gathering information.

[Uneasy Conscience] After being defeated, [Huang Liang Yimeng] has no chance to use it, and now there is only one left [Full of Grievance]

He is the veteran who accompanied Miao Zhen through his first world.

After the card was thrown out, it instantly sank into the man's body.

The leader's son suddenly became excited. He grabbed Miao Zhen's hand and pulled him to the bed.

Miao Zhen wanted to see what he was going to do, but didn't resist.

After pushing Miao Zhen down, the leader's son gasped and said: "My mother doesn't want me to marry a man. She thinks it's abnormal. She insists that I marry a woman, but I don't want to. I haven't slept with a man yet. . You look very cute. I like you right away. I'll give you food and you'll sleep with me."

After saying that, he wanted to take action.

Miao Zhen raised his hand and pinched his wrist.

The man's eyes were red with pain.

"Don't worry, I won't pester you, just sleep for one night. My mother thinks that if you sleep with someone of the same sex, you will be abandoned by the gods. You are a smart person. My mother likes you very much and thinks we are just friends. She doesn't want you to stay here for a few more days. What can I say, let's be friends during the day and husband and wife at night."

There are not many people in the Wise Tribe, and they are all heterosexual.

The businessmen who come and go around the world either have owners or are tall and thick.

This is the first time for a man to see a man like Miao Zhen, a soft-spoken and small-looking man.

He originally planned to pursue the matter step by step, and first let the other party stay in the wise tribe for long-term planning.

But for some reason, he suddenly felt aggrieved. The emotions that have been suppressed burst out,

In a moment of excitement, he pushed the person down.

He wants to make mistakes and make rice out of raw rice. Miao Zhen was not familiar with this place, and he only had a stupid young man by his side, so he was easy to handle.

But the little boy looked thin, but he was frighteningly strong.

Miao Zhen didn't expect that this person looked like a human being and could trigger such a weird reaction when stimulated by the card.