4.10

Zhai Chengyun feels that he has been dreaming recently, all kinds of weird dreams.

In his dreams, he often heard people talking about the Imperial Cemetery, and the voice was very similar to his.

He also dreamed that two omegas appeared in his home.

A promiscuous person who likes to do crazy things.

One is not too big and likes to box in the gym.

It made his sleep quality worse and worse.

Zhai Li soon discovered something unusual about his adopted son.

After dinner, he called Zhai Chengyun to the study.

"You've been absent-minded lately, what's the matter?"

Zhai Chengyun has not forgotten his dream last night.

In yesterday's dream, he not only killed his father's omega, but also slapped his father.

The most important thing is that he didn't feel any regret after waking up, and even wanted to slap Zhai Li a few more times.

It's best to wake him up.

Zhai Li found that Zhai Chengyun did not dare to look at him.

The strong smell of blood spread in the room. He tapped his fingers on the table: "You timid one, tell me honestly what you did behind my back."

Zhai Chengyun shook his head silently.

Zhai Li asked a few more questions.

His adopted son's mouth is basically as long as white, and he is charged based on the number of words he speaks.

He hated this kind of person the most.

But no matter how useless Zhai Chengyun is, he is still the child he raised, and he is reluctant to take heavy action.

With a cold face, Zhai Li raised his leg and kicked Zhai Chengyun.

It was neither painful nor itchy, Zhai Chengyun lowered his head and remained motionless.

"Sooner or later, I will be mad at you." Zhai Li took a deep breath and sighed helplessly: "Your susceptible period is coming soon. If you don't want to tell me what's on your mind, you can just talk to a friend. Don't hold it in, you I almost put myself in jail before."

Zhai Chengyun nodded.

Zhai Li was so angry that he kicked him hard again.

Zhai Chengyun felt aggrieved because he could not tell Zhai Li about his recent dream.

After being kicked a few times, Zhai Chengyun felt that his father was getting more and more angry.

He felt that if he stayed any longer, he might really get beaten.

Zhai Chengyun assessed the situation and was about to leave secretly.

Zhai Li suddenly said: "Why are you running away? Why are you such a coward? After talking about personal matters, there are still business matters left to talk about."

Looking at his most trusted relative, Zhai Li hesitated for a long time and used his optical brain to completely lock the study, cutting off all signals from the outside world.

He restrained his pheromones and said softly: "Chengyun, have you felt that something is not right lately?"

"What do you mean by father?"

Zhai Li frowned and thought, "I received an order this morning to suppress the rebels on the eighth planet. But I always feel that I completed this task a long time ago."