2.14

The dream of the female leader is very ordinary.

Like Geng Yunnian and Miao Ma, they are ordinary daily lives.

She and her family gathered around the table to pray and eat, and went to the park together in the afternoon. Kiss your lover and go shopping on the street.

But the more this happened, the more Miao Zhen felt distressed.

The best dream a person can have is to live in a safe environment with his family.

That shows that in reality, survival has become a luxury.

The dreams of the three of them have one thing in common.

They all heard the news in different ways, saying that the environment had stabilized and everything was getting better.

Perhaps what they wanted to hear most when they were on Earth was this news.

Miao Zhen looked at the sleeping woman and let out a long sigh.

He has already guessed what happened on Earth, and imagined what these people went through before they lost their memory.

The system took out the email and threw it to Miao Zhen, squatting next to it and reading along with it.

[The truth of the world - 25% unlock progress]

The female leader was originally named Qu Huilin, and she was born into a Christian family.

Her relatives and loved ones left one after another due to disasters.

Qu Huilin was unwilling to accept this fact. She begged God to bless him and stop bringing disasters to punish the world.

She has been thinking of ways to atone for her sins and change the status quo, but she doesn't know what humans have done wrong.

【Earth Story Unlocked 3/3】

[Clue·Earth Story has all been unlocked. 】

[The truth of the world - 40% unlock progress]

As the female leader's portrait lights up, the clues of the earth's story are completely illuminated.

A golden light spot flew out from the illustrated book, fell into the system space, and slowly enlarged into a CG animation.

It was a huge earthquake that Miao Zhen had never seen before.

Huge cracks appeared on the ground, and surrounding buildings tilted and collapsed. People in the building fell out of the windows and fell into the cracks, never to be seen again.

Geng Yunnian dragged his wife and children out of the building. He was stopped by the abyss on the ground, and the building behind him burst into flames due to the earthquake.

The fire was so fierce that it was almost over.

A hasty fireman waved to him from across the abyss, threw out a rope, and asked him to tie the man to it.

Geng Yunnian struggled to catch the rope and tied his daughter's shoulders.

He told the firefighters that his daughter was pregnant. I was so frightened that my water broke and I needed to be sent to the hospital immediately.

As the firefighter pulled his daughter that way, the ground beneath his feet collapsed.

He only had time to throw the rope up before he fell into the abyss.

It's a pity that his teammates behind him couldn't catch the rope because they fell together.

Geng Yunnian stared blankly, his expression blank.