Author's Note

Hey, guys. It's finally time.

The end of the "P O W E R : S T R U G G L E" series is upon us.

To say that this has been a "wild ride" would be a gross understatement

To say that this has been a "wild ride" would be a gross understatement. I've put five years worth of blood, sweat, and tears into this "Safe Haven Saga", transforming an unlikely conglomeration of stories into a sweeping epic spanning several multiverses, both existing and of my own design. I've stayed up past midnight countless times, written and rewritten enough scenes and scenarios in my mind to drive me crazy, and built up an innumerable amount of unfinished plotlines and character arcs into something capable of standing on its own two feet.

And if you're reading this, then you, dear reader, have been along for the entire ride—all 50+ books and counting. I appreciate you joining me on this journey; it's only just now occurring to me that over the three years I've spent publishing these stories, some of you might have moved through some crazy phases of life (middle school, high school, maybe even college). It's strange to think that the "Safe Haven Saga" might've been a part of that... incredible and awesome, but still strange. In a good way.

In any case, we're not at the finish line, per se... just another checkpoint. Like I've said before, I've got a lot more story to tell once Hazbin Hotel's run its course—if I'm still writing by that point. I hope I am, even though it's in the far, far future. I hope I'm able to set "Operation HELLFIRE" in motion, finish Mal's story, and close the book on Cameron's wild and wacky adventures in the world of Zoophobia. If not, well...

...I guess that'd be the ultimate "To Be Continued".

For now, though... it's time to end this chapter of the "Safe Haven Saga".

The heroes and Fisi are locked in battle—a battle that looks for all the world like it will be their last

The heroes and Fisi are locked in battle—a battle that looks for all the world like it will be their last. Will they be able to pull off one final comeback—and if they can, will it be enough to trump the ace up Fisi's sleeve?

Only time will tell...