Smells like teens spirit.

I walk into the cafe at 7am in the morning i'm so drained from last night. Because i went out with my bestfriend Mia. A typical Sunday

Or well, a typical Sunday for Mia.

I knew last night that i would regret this, but i had so much fun and went all in with the alcohol.

But here i am once again feeling super hangover from last night.

Anyways i already see Aleric making drinks for a random customer. I admit he was pretty attractive but i don't get how he's always on time?

I look at him and give him a small smile before starting my shift.

He just looks at me and then continues making his order.

"Weird" i thought, he always gives me a small smile back, i guess he just had a rough morning.

I look at my phone to see a message from Mia. It's weird that she's up right now since she's not working today.

Mia - "you gotta pick up JJ since i won't be home today. Get him before 11am fatass."

I look at the message with a frown. Is she serious? i'm working right now how the fuck am i supposed to pick him up

JJ is my dog.

I look at Aleric and i see him still working.

"Hey Aleric, could you please take over my shift for today?" I say to him with a big smile on my face waiting for an answer.

He turns around and looks at me with a small smirk.

"Sure but just for today, and where are you going anyways that is so much more important than work?" He asks with a dominant look and a raised eyebrow.

I look at him and get a burst of anger inside me, why the fuck is he asking me that? It's none of his business anyways. Even though he was getting on my nerves i had to be nice about it.

"Erm it's nothing, just medical issues. Thanks!" i say to him before i sprinted out of the cafe almost tripping on the way there.

I quickly start driving to Mia's house to pick up my baby boy JJ:

——————————————————————
ALERICS POV:

"Yo Andrea" Andrea is my other co-worker "Could you please take over my shift? i'll be gone for like 20 minutes then i'll be back." i look at her with a pleasing smile waiting for an answer

She looks at me and gives me an irritated nod.

I smile and mouth a "thank you" to her before walking out of the cafe and quickly getting in my car.

I look at the tracker i have put on Jessikas car some weeks ago and start following it.

As usual she's driving to her friends house, Mia. I don't really like Mia, what if she likes Jessika since she's a lesbian. I get mad at the thought of her but i won't do anything to her since it'll also break Jessikas heart.

As i'm driving i'm listening to Nirvana. Smells like teens spirit. I love that song.

As i'm vibing i realise we have arrived to Mia's house, i park a couple of houses away but not too far since i still wanted to see her face.

I see her walking into Mia's house, her legs are so perfect and her beautiful blonde hair sways perfectly as she walks.

It goes around 5 minutes until she comes back out with her dog, it's cute i guess. I'm not really into animals but i like ants though, weird right?

I see her walking back to her black BMW and she starts driving away.

She arrives at her home and i park a couple of houses away as usual. Isn't she going back to work? Is she actually taking the whole shift off?

I decide to get out of the car and walk towards her home. I look into her window and see her sitting down in the sofa sipping on her iced tea. Gosh she's so beautiful.

She suddenly looks out of the window and i feel my heart drop as our eyes connected for a split second before i turned my head the other way and acting as if i'm just passing by.

—-——————————————————————
JESSIKAS POV:

Wasn't Aleric supposed to take over my shift? Why is he walking around my neighbourhood, i didn't know he lived here. Whatever i thought as i started walking towards JJ

gosh you're such a fatass. I thought before giving him his breakfast.

He starts barking at me like a maniac telling me to hurry up and give him his food.

I gave him water on the side aswell as i stood up watching him devour his bowl of food like a fattie.

I walk away and sit on the couch as i open my new book that i bought last week.

Twisted love. It's soo good but really mature. I'm into these type of books.

As i'm done reading i put the book down and start sipping on my iced tea.

I take my phone out and start scrolling through instagram and i see that Mia has posted some new photos.

She had a tight crop top and a black zip up hoodie on. She also had some black jeans with converses on.

I started praising her in the comments as i always do.

Jessika.Smith2001 - YEAH SHOW THAT BOOTY BITCH

I always comment that. Not cause i like her nor her non existent booty. It's just a girls thing you know what i mean?

As i scroll abit more through my instagram reels i decide to take a nap since it's 8am and i didn't need to work since Aleric was supposed to take over my shift.

I close my eyes and fall asleep pretty quickly

1PM

I wake up confused as hell with JJ on my lap. I scratch my eyes as i take out my arm out to grab my phone. I answer some messages before i sit up.

When i put my phone away I see soemthing in the corner of my eyes, a face.

As i turn to see who it is i see him, Aleric. Staring at me.

I scratch my eyes once again to see if i was hallucinating or not, but i wasn't. It was actually him, staring through my window.

He realises i'm looking at him and he starts running away. What the fuck just happened?

I change quickly and put on my outdoor clothes and run outside to see if i could see him, but i couldn't.

I had so many questions. But didn't know how to get the answers. Why was he looking at me through my window? It was only 1pm and he was till supposed to be working? Plus taking over my shift. What the hell.

——————————————————————
Don't forget to vote for the chapters we love you guys 💋

- Emi wrote -