Can I kiss you?

VIOLENT WORDS, KILLING

ALERICS POV!

''Yo he's right there, be quiet tho'' Aleric whispers to his brothers. They all nod at him.

They all sneak into his house while Andrew is just laying down there, sleeping. It's 3 am, and he sleeps with a Hello Kitty blanket and a Barbie pillow with Dora pajamas.

God, he's such a dork. How can Jessika like him and not me? Let's get this over with.

They all walk into his house through the open window that he forgot to close, idiot.

They take out a knife and they decide to make this fun. They decide to wake him up before killing him, and of course, Aleric wants to do it.

''Wake up you disgusting little shit'' Aleric says with a grin on his face, just like a killer face.

Andrew starts screaming for help as soon as he sees Alerics brothers. Erick and Daverick. They're all masked but you could see the smiles on their faces.

They tie him up to a chair and start staring at him.

Andrew starts begging for mercy before feeling the cold metal of the knife gliding around his collarbones. He tries to rip the ropes apart from his arms but he couldn't.

''Aye isn't he yelling a bit too loud?'' ''yeah he is, lets tie his mouth'' Erick and Daverick say to each other before coming closer to him and putting some strong tape to his mouth.

Aleric starts swearing at Andrew

''Don't you ever fucking touch her like that you fucking idiot'' He says slapping him between his words.

Andrew's face is all sore from the hitting. But Aleric wasn't playing with shit like this. He wouldn't do all this if this happened to someone else, but for Jessika he was different.

Time passes by with yelling and hitting before Aleric takes the tape off Andrews's mouth waiting for his last words

''So?'' Aleric asks with a confused face waiting for his words.

Andrew's face is full of tears until he starts smirking. What the fuck is this piece of shit smiling for?

'I hope you know Jessika wasn't the only bitch I fucked. But she was indeed a piece of cake to fu-'' He gets cut off with a knife to his chest. He bleeds out while trying to inhale oxygen.

Andrew looks at Aleric with a smile on his face. Trying to talk with his last piece of air that's slowly running out

''A-and id do.... it a-again'' Andrew smirks before getting stabbed a second time.

''FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT'' Aleric yells before spitting at his dead body and kicking him off the chair.

They leave without a trace.

''Yo there's a party, lets go celebrate this piece of shit's death'' Daverick says while looking at his brothers, especially Aleric.

They all look at each other waiting for someone to respond.

''Fuck it lets go'' Aleric replies while he starts his Kawasaki ninja h2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JESSIKAS POV!

''Finally Friday night, I can finally relax-'' She gets cut off by Mia, she's calling.

''Fuck no.'' She already knows what she wants from her so she declines the call, but not even seconds go by and she gets another call, still Mia.