We're coming for you.

( Trigger warning - Self harm with words.)

I look at Andrew and quickly back at Aleric. "Aleric?" I whisper trying not to make a scene.

He looks surprised and quickly looks back at me.

"Can you take that costumer?" I say while slowly pointing to the cashier.

"Uhm..sure?" He says weirdly with a frown and walks over to the cashier.
I quickly go to the back, not wanting to see Andrew. He disgusts me, and myself- Don't even start. Why the fuck didn't I do something? I'm disgusting.

I fucking hate myself for that.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I keep whispering to myself. I trusted Andrew. Why did he do that to me? We could've been something.

"What was that all about?" He interrupts my thoughts.

"Wh- nothing.." I say avoiding eye contact with him.

"Uhm- well clearly it can't be nothing, since he asked for you." He says with a unamused face.

"What?" I say with a shaking voice.

"He wanted to talk to you Jess."

"I- is he waiting for me?"

"Wh- no, I told him to leave."

I sighed, thank god.

"Soo, are you going to tell me or not?" He asks curiously.

I think about if I should tell him or not. Let's just tell him. What if he'll help me with my thoughts.

——————————————————————-———

ALERICS POV

I look down, not wanting to make eye contact with her. Knowing that I'll lose control. What the fuck? How dare he? And why the fuck did she even want to hangout with that son of a bitch?!

I told you, I'm the right man for you. If you only gave me a chance. Not whatever that fucking boy was. If I was there I would've fucking chopped up his head and put it up his ass. No jokes. Why the fuck did he touch her.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I say with rage.

"I was still annoyed at you."
Right, of course you were.

"What was his full name?"

"Uhm..Andrew lourve?"

"Mkay.. are you okay?" I say still looking down, not wanting to look at her. I process the name in my head, and getting ready to fuck his life.

"kinda."  My poor baby. I wish I could hug you right now.
Who the fuck does he think he is?

"I'm here for you if you want anything." I say giving her a small smile , and looking at her face. But avoiding eye contact.

"Thank you" she says and walks out of the room, continuing with her work. She can get a day off if she wants? Or weeks. How long she wants, and she'll still get money. I don't care. Whatever makes my baby girl happy.

I can't even have the thought of him raping her. My sweet innocent girl. She did not deserve this. But he will deserve death. He'll regret for doing this to her.

"Uhm, you can go home if you want and have days off?"

"Wh- no no, that's worse. What am I going to do all home alone?"

"Right..just worrying about you- you can go home whenever you want."

"Thanks.."

Andrew, count your fucking days. I texted my brothers immediately once I saw that Jessika is out of my sight. I don't want her to see what I'm doing, it'll scare her.

All of my brothers drive motorcycles, and obviously- they forced me to drive it too. I'm the youngest of all 3. There's Erick, who's the oldest. Daverick who's the middle child. And then me, the youngest.

I text them that we needed to slaughter not only one, but three people. You think that we're just going to kill fucking Andrew? No. Andrew made her suffer, my girl. So twice of people are going to suffer because of what HE did.

The other people are his friends, he doesn't have any family that lives nearby. Not surprised.

"Finally, something fun." - Daverick texted.

"Meet at mines." Erick texted.

They didn't even need an explanation of why we need to kill them. And that's what I live about them.

We all texted and said that we're going to meet at twelve tonight.

I look at my side to see her still working, admiring her every step.

She's an angel walking on earth. Don't worry, I'll treat you better. I promise baby, I promise.

Two hours later

"don't lie, is it good or not?" I ask her while holding a cupcake and making her taste it. We just closed the café.

she takes a bite and looks at me.

"Ew.." she says sarcastically and laughs.

"Is it that good?!" I ask while laughing with her, I put frosting on her nose and smudged it all over her face.

"Aleric! It's all over my lashes!" She says and laughs.

"You look like Olof." I say while giggling.

"Thanks for the help..how am I going to go out like this?" She says sarcastically.

"Ohh come onnn, it's night- no one's seeing you-and you're literally going home." I say while taking my hands and wiping the frosting of her face.

I look deeply in her greenish- hazily eyes. She still has that spark. She looks back at me and there's a comforting moment of silence.

The only thing you can hear is the rain hitting the windows.

"Right- I'm going home, I'm tired." She says and going to the back to take her purse.

Fuck.

"Mhm, me too." I say while waiting for her to leave first.

"I'll see you on Monday." She says and gives me small smile before opening the back door and leaving.

I look around the café. All alone. Did you have to leave?

Before being deeply in my thoughts I got a text from my brother Erick. He said to come now.

And I did as he said, tonight is going to be a long and fun night.

I locked all the windows and doors before heading out and putting my helmet on. And driving quickly with my motorcycle to his place. He lives 15 minutes away from the café. So it's not that long.

We're coming for you Andrew.

- Stephi wrote -