I'm gonna kill him.

TW : mention of murder

ANDREWS POV!

What the fuck? Who is that? Another stalker? Why is he stalking MY Jess?

I felt my anger boil as I kept looking at him, fucking son of a bitch.

I'm gonna kill him.

As I was sneakingly walking up to him, I saw him wifting with his hands. What the fuck. Is he doing what I think he is?

He looked like he was in his 5o's, fucking weird old cunt.

I walked up to him to see what he was doing quietly.

He was jerking off.

This old ugly ass piece of shit was jerking off to a 24 year old girl.

"Oi" I whispered in his ear that smelled like ciagrettes, he got startled.

He looked at me with a smirk thinking we were homies.

"U also looking at this chick? Hot right" he grinned at me but before I could even think I gave him a fatass punch. I don't give a fuck how old this piece of shit is, deserved.

He fell down and I tied him by his hand and legs so he couldn't move, but that didn't matter anyways he was already passed out on the grass.

I took his body into the forest and tied him up on a tree. I stared at him for a good second deciding what to do with him not of course, just like to do it fun.

I pulled his clothes off leaving him naked and shivering in the cold forest. I took a knife and traced "Do not touch your little dick to her ever again" on his fat stomach before leaving him there.

I then went back to check on Jess and she was still sleeping, I smiled softly before leaving on my Kawasaki.

————————————————————————
JESSIKAS POV

5:20AM

God another Monday morning. Let's just get this day over with.

I put on a white t-shirt with a black sweater on top of it and adding some black jeans.

I then ate some breakfast my usual, bacon and eggs with a toast on the side. Amazing.

After I ate I did my skincare and then brushed my teeth.

Let me call Mia to see if she's up.

"Yo why the fuck u calling me at this hour" Mia grounded, I could hear how tired she was in her voice and it was making me giggle.

"Get up and get your day started-" I got cut off by her ending the call, bitch.

I looked at the clock and it was already 6:15, gotta go!

I climbed into my black BMW and once again annoying my neighbours with the loud revs.

I drove to work and on the way there I was listening to the news.

"A man has been found in the woods tied with a rope to his arms and legs. He was naked and there was a note on his stomach. It said "Do not touch your little dick to her ever again"

What the fuck, I thought. Why would anyone do that. Imagine who he was touching himself to be able to get this punishment. That's crazy, I should ask Aleric about it.

And before I could even think further it hit me, we were left on weird terms. Why did I walk away like that. Gosh. But anyway I should put on some music

LIP GLOSS - Lil Mama

"Whatchu know bout me
Whatchu, whatchu know bout me"

I sang along while bopping my head to the beat.

Before the song stopped I was already at work, I took a deep breath before walking out of my car.

As I was walking I saw someone staring at me, it was Daverick. Alerics brother.

I waved kindly and he waved back with a soft smile. Kind of him.

As I walked in I instantly locked eyes with Aleric, I quickly looked away still feeling his eyes on me.

"Hello! Welcome to Brookswood Cafe, what can I get started for you today?"

"One cappuccino please" the customer replied, and before I could start making it, Aleric stepped in.

"Here you go, one cappuccino enjoy!" What the fuck.. already? How did he know.

Eh whatever, at least I didn't have to make it. 🤷‍♀️

Should I talk to him? I really want to but I don't know how to start the conversation, and then it hit me.

"Hey Aleric" I said a bit quietly but still loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey Jess" he replied kindly, gosh he's actually so cute, I should've kissed him.

"So have you seen the news" I asked, his face went all blank. Like he just saw someone get murdered.

What the hell.

I wave my hand by his face to snap him back into reality.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me up and down before answering.

"Haha yeah.. just zoned out for a bit. And yes I did see the news" He replied

"What do you think?"

"I think it's creepy as fuck, why do we live in this shit town" deep question he asked, impressive.

"Elaborate."

"Well there's killings almost everyday, crimes happening, literally everything going on at once." He replied. Wow, didn't know he had that in him. As I said impressive.

"Well yeah but you should also think about the positive stuff" I said trying to sound profesional, didn't work.

He scoffed at me.

"What's so positive about Brookswood? Go on tell me." He said in a dominant voice, not breaking the eye contact.

I lean in closer to him "Well there could be a lot of stuff"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

We stared at each other for a good minute before being interrupted by a customer.

We both cleared our throats clearly red in the face.

"What can I get started for you today!"