Andrew.

MENTION OF SA/RAPE!!!
——————————————

"Hey!" Jessika waves to Andrew. Andrew is the guy she was talking with yesterday. They've been talking for quite a while now.

"Hey sweetie." He says before giving her a hug.

Jessika smiles as they walk into the living room and she starts giving him a house tour.

"This is the kitchen" Jessika says as she look at Andrew with a smirk, she really liked him.

He nods approvingly before they explore the rest of their house.

"And here's my bedroom" Her bedroom is a nice and classy room, white curtains, white bed, white walls, white carpet. White everything.

Andrew looks around for a good minute before glancing over to Jessika giving her a smirk.

Andrew starts secretly stepping closer to Jessika before they can feel eachother breathe on eachother.

And before Jessika even gets a chance to think how close they are Andrew closes the gap between them slowly kissing Jessika.

Jessika is shocked, but she really likes Andrew even though they don't know a lot about each other.

Jessika wasn't really in the mood but she gave Andrew what he wanted even though she knew she would regret it.

He slowly starts zipping Jessikas pants but before he could pull them off Jessika tries to pull away and tell him to stop

"I'm sorry Andrew, i'm not really in the mood. I have a headache and everything" But before she could finish of her sentence she gets cut off by him

"Shh don't worry it'll soothe your nerves" He says still trying to zip her pants off

"Andrew please stop" She says but Andrew doesn't listen to her. He keeps trying to zip them off

A minute goes by of him trying to zip them off he gets angry and hits her in the face

"Fucking slut" he says while she's completely knocked out.

He zips her pants off and does his thing. And when he's done he leaves her just laying there covered in blood and bruises left from Andrew.

He walked out the door not even closing it fully leaving her like that.

———————————————————————————
6 HOURS LATER.

Jessika wakes up with a huge headache and pain absolutely everywhere. She sits up on the edge of her bed scratching her eyes.

"Damn it i can't see anything" Jessika says before reaching over for her night lamp and right as she looks down she sees herself.

Her heart skips a beat as she sees the blood coming out of her vagina, bruises on her thighs and arms and marks on her boobs.

She gets a headache just by thinking of it and then she remembers what probably happened.

She starts tearing up and slowly the tears start building up even more.

Minutes go by and she's now calm staring at herself in the mirror wiping away tears and blood from herself. She then looks at herself with disgust written all over her face.

She then realised her nose is a bit out of shape from the punch he gave her. She starts laughing a bit at it thinking it looks stupid but then realises she needs to get it fixed.

She wipes the dry blood from her nose and realises she forgot to look at the time.

3:34AM.

"Shit" She said to herself changing her clothes still kind of feeling the touch from him on them even though she was blacked out.

She puts them in the washing basket as she puts on some sweatpants and a white tee.

She then falls asleep in her bed thinking about how much of a piece of shit he actually is.

She realises how much trauma she will get from it and how inappropriately he touched her. She starts to feel herself tear up again.

She wipes her tears and she slowly falls asleep.

———————————————————————————

6:30AM

Jessika wakes up at her phone vibrating, it's Mia.

"Bro what the fuck do you want us 6:30 in the morning on a damn friday, i don't start until-" She gets cut off by herself realising it's 6:30. HER SHIFT STARTS AT 6:30
She ends the phone call before rushing to get dressed and ready.

The only thing she mutters while doing all that is "shit shit shit shit shit shit"

She doesn't even make herself breakfast she just rushes out to her black BMW starting it. Her neighbours have always hated her car since it sounds like a jet plane flying off.

She then speeds off to her cafe really fast.

As she has arrived she instantly locks eyes with Aleric. Him looking at her with a raised eyebrow and a confused look on his face.

After they stare she then turns her eyes to her boss. Looking at her with a angry face

"Look i'm so sorry for being late i-i forgot to set my alarm be-because something came up yesterday i'm so sorry i'll make it up to you i'll work overtime if you want me to please i really really am sorry i sincerely apologise" She keeps rambling and doesn't realise her boss is smirking and laughing at her.

"I'm so sorry- why are you laughing at me?" She looks at her boss with a confused look on her face.

"It's alright, don't do it again i'll let you off this time since it's not packed with customers today, get ready making drinks Aleric has been doing it for an hour without your help" He says before patting her shoulder and walks to the back of the cafe, where he always is smoking his disgusting cigarettes.

Jessika has a satisfied look on her face before glancing over to Aleric, still staring at her.

"So you're not gonna speak to me at all?" Aleric asks already getting on Jessikas nerves.

"Nope." Jessika says proudly before cleaning some cups.

"Look let me explain-" He gets cut off by Jessika.

"Hello! Welcome to Brookswood Cafe, what can i get you today!" She doesn't even glance at the customer before putting the last washed cup.

She looks over to the customer and it's him, Andrew.

———————————————————————————
Don't forget to vote for the chapters!! we really appreciate you all

Me and Stephanie are working really hard on these for y'all. So we would really appreciate a vote. Or even comments, those are even better ;)

Next chapter tomorrow!! 💋💋

- Emi wrote -