I don't want it.

I look away, and immediately get flashbacks of Andrew. How he touched me even tho I said stop.

"I- I need to go." I say and shut open the bathroom stall, and fastly without a glance leaving the club. I didn't even care about Mia. Stupid of me I know, but I need fresh air.

Or I'll literally pass out. I head out and walking on a sidewalk. The cold air hitting my bare skin. My dress isn't protected, it's literally a piece of fabric that can fall off any minute.

I sigh, why did I just leave him like that? I should've at least said bye. Gosh I'm so stupid.

I look at my phone to see..Andrew dead?

Andrew. I murmured to myself. I call his sister and ask her what happened.

"He apparently got killed by someone, I don't know and I don't care." She said and hanged up.

What the fuck..?  I feel bad for him, but at the same time- he literally hurt me. I try to shake the thought out of my head, the good times with Andrew. When he used to make fun of me for being shorter than him, or when he used to kiss my forehead.

I give up and sit on the side walk, I see a girl walking with her dog, and smokes a cigarette.

"Excuse me, can I have one?" I ask while looking up at her.

"Sure" she says and hands me over a cigarette and a lighter.

I mouth her a thanks and give her back the lighter once I lighted it.

I look back at the freeway while inhaling the cigarette. I was three years sober. But oh well, 1 won't hurt.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I like this? No wonder he did that to me, i deserved it. If only Andrew was here, one last time. I want to hug him tightly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mia says while taking my cigarette and throwing it in a bush.

"Wh- Hey!" I yell at her and standing up immediately.

She looks at Allison and back at me.

"You were sober for over a fucking year- what are you doing?!" She yells.

"Mia- don't yell." Allison says while holding her arm to calm her down, She looks at me worried.

"Fuck off Allison, for once- can you let me talk to her?!" She yells at her.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yell back at her, what did Allison do?

"Wh- im worrying about you Jessika.?" She yells at me.

"Did I fucking ask for your worry? I don't want it." I say and walk off.

"Don't you fucking dare to walk away- I'm not like Aleric Jessika!" She yells.

I ignored her and walked home, the fuck is she going to do? Drink alcohol? Sure she will.

I see that I've missed 90+ phone calls from Aleric. I call him back and he immediately asks questions, not surprised.

I cut him off "Aleric- Andrew's dead."

He stays silent, the only thing I can hear is he's breathing.

"What- isn't that a good thing?" He says calmly.

"It is..but it's not." I say with mixed feelings.

"Right...can I come over? I bought popcorn." He says, lighting my mood instantly.

"oh- yess." I say excitedly.  I can hear his smile.

"I'll be over in ten" he says, doesn't this guy think I'm seeing his motorcycle right outside my neighbours?

I hang up, laughing and turning a movie on. I hear my front door knocking.

I sprint towards it and shut it open, seeing Aleric.

"Hey- I'm sorry for what I did befor-"

I immediately cut him off and give him a passionate kiss.

"No- I'm sorry for leaving you like that..I was very nauseous."

"Right.." he says still surprised by my sudden actions.

"Anyways, he's dead." I say and shutting the door once Aleric is inside of the house.

He sighs.

"How did he die?" He asks.

"The police said it's a murderer."

"Don't they know who killed him?" He says while looking at me.

"Nope, but once they do. I'll literally knock them out." I say while giving him a Ninja pose.

He laughs.

"I'm serious." I say and laughing with him.

"Why would anyone even dare to murder someone?" He says while being shocked and looking at the news on the kitchen tv.

"Right, like- don't they have trauma after that?"

"They probably do."

"What was even the reason for killing Andrew and not anyone else?" I say whit a sad tone.

He murmured something under neath his breathing.

"What was that?" I ask him.

"What- nothing." 

I nodded, he's suspicious. Anyways, we talked for a bit before he needed to leave. He apparently needed to go back to the Cafe to get something. I said goodbye to him, he's waiting for something.

"What?" I say while looking at him confused.

"No goodbye kiss?"

"Stop, no- that was a one time thing Aleric." I say and giggle.

"What- no it wasn't."

"Wanna bet?"  I ask him.

"Sure." He says and leaves. Rude but okay.

—————————————————————————

ALERIC POV

I told her that I was going to the Cafe, obviously that was a lie. Why would I go now? Gosh Jessi. Come on. Why is it this easy to fool you? I get it, I should be happy- but come on?

I slowly go into the garage, I told her before that I needed to go to the bathroom- I lie again. But come on, I'm just worrying about her safety- okay?

I step on the garage counter, where all house tools are. And put a cameras on every corner. I do that everywhere in her house.

Once I was done, I get in my motorcycle and immediately start the app.

It's working. Fuck yes. I see Jessika sleeping. Like a baby.

Isn't she an angel? I chuckle while staring at her sleeping. Seeing her breathing, up and down.

I still can't forget about the kiss she gave me. It was better than I expected.

After I've stared every movement of her, I close the phone and look up, too see.. a guy staring up at her bedroom window?..

CLIFFHANGER ONCE AGAIN!!!!!
Don't forget to vote, next part will come tmrw.