COMBO-5 (Pt_2)

SEQUENCE IN THE NIGHT SKY
There are a million stars in the sky!
They form a million sequences that tell a thousand stories of yours…!
And a few of mine, Together they form a wonderful journey of OURS…!

LOVE KILLS
When the person you love hurts you!
Just smile and hug ‘em and say that you’ll never leave ‘em no matter the earth broke down into two cause, you know the worth of love and friendship and you’ll keep up the promise made to ‘em from the very beginning!Cause honey you’re a diamond that is rare! You’ll definitely find someone who’s gonna value you!

SELF LOVE
Hey you! You know that people promise you to be your shadow or a reflection on the mirror!
Ho honey! Learn that sometimes mirror’s lie and shadows leave you too!
So don’t trust too much, love too much!
Cause a small change in ‘em hurts and sometimes it kills…
It’s dangerous than any drug babe!

PEOPLE’S BEHAVIOUR
 Some people kill you alive, stab you from back, but still when they’re back to you! Welcome ‘em with open heart and open arms like, nothing ever happened!
Because that’s the difference between you and ‘em…

TEDDY
Be gratefull to have a teddy in your life…Cause in your joyous moments it will always be there with you even if you throw it down while in your sorrow it is the one and only thing that will wipe your tears away…
So better treat it well in both the situations…!