24

Billy woke up with a jolt, immediately noticing his bed was colder than it usually is. His eyes shot open and scanned the room in a hurry, not being able to focus just yet. The boy wiped the sleep from his eyes and tried again, eventually finding what he was searching for. He let out a sigh and threw his head back onto the pillow.

Nicole turned her head, a small eyeshadow brush in her hand as she scanned Billy. The boy turned his head to lock eyes with her, gaining a small smile in return. She was wearing a pair of Billy's very few sweatpants he owned, paired with a simple sweater. He adjusted his pants before climbing out of bed and stalking toward the girl.

Morning wood would be the death of him.

"Jesus Christ." He mumbled as he wrapped one arm across Nicole's chest, using the other to rustle his messy hair.

"Got a crazy case of bed head huh?" Nicole bit back a smile, swiping some more eyeshadow on her eyelid.

"Not all of us wake up looking like you, princess." His voice was deep, raspy. The sleep fading, but not quite in his voice.

Nicole scoffed, "whatever you say."

Billy reached around with his other hand, gripping the girls face by her cheeks and forcing her to look at herself. The boy scanned the girls features, taking a long hard look as Nicole grew weak in the knees.

"Tell me you're gorgeous." He demanded.

"What- I'm not-," she tried to shake her head, only causing the boy to tighten his grip.

"Say it. C'mon pretty girl, say it for me." He whispered in her ear.

"I'm-" she let out a quick sharp breath as Billy's hand trailed down her neck and squeezed, "I'm gorgeous."

"Good girl. I'm gonna go shower, I won't be long." He pressed a kiss to her cheek before letting go, giving Nicole the sensation that she could breathe again.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*: .

Billy knocked yet another guy out of playing for the day, and he was yet again being screamed at by the coach. It wasn't his fault no body could tolerate playing as rough as him, that all the Hawkins high kids were a sad sack of sticks.

It'd been weeks since he got laid, rumor got around that he had gotten with girls time and time again after what happened between him and Nicole. He'd been with one chick, he couldn't even finish because all he thought about was her. Nicole wouldn't do anything with him, and he knew it was because she thought he'd been with so many girls after that night.

Of course, it would be easy to find a girl willing to give themselves to him. It just wasn't the same. He never had the issue before, never cared enough before. So naturally, he became desperate. After getting screamed at by the coach, he locked eyes with Nicole. She'd already been looking at him, which made him smirk. He motioned his head in a way that said follow me.

Nicole popped up from the bleachers, making sure no one's eyes were on her as she slowly made her way after Billy. He disappeared down the hallway that lead to the locker rooms, Nicole walked cautiously down as she kept her eye out for Billy. Just as she started to stalk past the boys locker room, a hand reached out and ripped her inside. She let out a small squeak, ready to scream until she met Billy's eyes.

"Billy, what the h-" she was cut off by his lips meeting hers.

She almost gave in, before remembering the rumors and she shoved herself away. Billy's face was a mix of desperation and anger, she wasn't sure how the two could mix. He let out a deep sigh, tugging his hand through his sweaty locks.

"Nicole the rumors aren't fucking true. How many times am I going to have to explain myself to you?" He growled, obviously sexually frustrated.

"When you tell me how many girls it was." She crossed her arms, her question almost hostile.

Billy paced for a moment before his eyes landed on hers. The only way he was possibly getting laid was by telling the truth. He'd vomit in his mouth later, he was sure.

"One. Nicole, I tried with one girl. I swear to you. I didn't even last 5 minutes-"

"Oh, she was that good huh? Then where is she-" she spat before being cut off.

"5 minutes, before I told her to get the fuck out. I couldn't do it. She wasn't— she wasn't you." He mumbled the last part.

"Oh." Was all she said, finally dropping her crossed arms at her sides.

It was silent for a few antagonizing moments. The two just standing across ways from each other.

"So.. you thought I was going to fuck you in a locker room?" Nicole finally spoke up, offense evident in her voice.

Billy groaned as he squeezed his eyes together, "no, fuck face. I do not think that low of you."

"Then.. what did you plan on doing?" She stepped closer, placing her hands on the boys damp tank top.

"I-I don't fucking know. Damn it, i just wanted to touch you." Billy's face grew red in embarrassment at the effect the girl had on him.

Nicole slowly brought her lips up to Billy's, having to slightly lift herself on the tips of her toes to meet the boys pair. Billy immediately deepened the soft kiss, wrapping one arm around the girls torso and tangling his other hand in her hair. His member throbbed in his shorts, making its presence hard to ignore. He remembered there was a deadbolt lock on the door, so he moved the two of them towards the door. He didn't want anyone barging in, let alone the coach himself.

He didn't lie, he did have enough respect for Nicole to not fuck her in the men's locker room. That didn't mean he wouldn't spend the next 15 minutes running his hands up her body, touching all the right places, making Nicole want him just as badly as he wanted her. Billy lifted her from the backs of her thighs, her legs immediately wrapping around his torso as he slowly maneuvered through the locker room, trying to find a bench.

Their pants and sinful noises went rounds between the two. Billy's finally found a bench and lowered the two of them down on it, so Nicole was now straddling him. She unintentionally ground her hips on his member, feeling it jump for her. Billy threw his head back and let out a louder moan than he meant to. He found his face buried in the crevice of Nicole's collarbone and neck, nipping and biting at the sensitive skin.

"Billy, y-you're going to leave marks." Nicole moaned as he harshly sucked in various spots.

"That's the funny thing," he began, biting and pulling at her skin once more, "everyone thinks you're such a shy, innocent little girl. What would they do if they saw you the way you are with me?"

Nicole blushed, knowing Billy had a point. Everyone's only ever seen Nicole as a small, quiet girl. Even when she was friends with Carol and Tom, she never spoke out of turn. Billy brought out a side to her she hadn't discovered yet, one that would surely bring her parents to their grave.

Nicole's thoughts flooded her mind. So bad that she hadn't realized just how far up Billy dragged his love bites. As he pulled away, grinding the skin between his teeth it brought her back to reality. She looked to the blonde boy, who had a devilish smile plastered on his face. Horror filled her eyes as she hopped off the boys lap and ran to the nearest mirror, taking a look at her neck.

Billy's tall stalky body came into view. Once again, he wrapped his arms around her body pressing her so close she could feel his rapid heartbeat. Dark red love bites trailed all the way up to just below her jawline, prominent as ever. No amount of makeup would be enough to cover them. That is, if she even had the makeup to do so.

"You're mine, princess. Now everyone can see that."
___

A/N: I <333333 possessive Billy I can't even lie. He's just so, ahhhhh.