Episode 12

Arjun's POV :

Why did I ask her to hug me ?

No, that way those assholes would actually beleive that she was my girlfriend.

She didn't hesitate either.

You idiot, she was so stressed that she would have jumped into a pond at that moment if I had told her to. I shouldn't consider whatever she did as how she truly felt about me.

I did go overboard.

I hope everything works out the way I hoped it to. She would finally be free from those fucking bastards.

What if those boys show up in the bus again?

Should I ask her to come with me in my bike again ?

Atleast today she should be careful.

After the lecture classes, I went to canteen with Vinoth and Arul. Shalini came there few minutes late.

We ordered chicken fried rice and started eating.

" I hate hate Srini sir " Vinoth said.

" Why ?" Arul asked him.

" He gave redo for my sheets , again. " Vinoth said.

" Take my sheets and just glass trace them with a bulb underneath. " I said.

" By the way, how did he accept yours? , I thought he gave redo for yours too. " Shalini said.

" That ... " Before I could finish Arul intervened.

" Deepika is helping him " Arul said.

Great.

" What ?" Shalini asked surprised.

" Yeah , she did. She is helping Sanjay and Manoj too. " I said.

Oh my god, not this topic.

" Should I ask her too?" Vinoth asked.

" You can " I said.

" No, Don't." Shalini said frowning.

" Why not? " I asked

" Can't you guys see , she is trying to act like a nice person by helping everyone. But I am very sure , she doesn't tell everything that she knows. I would have given my sheets if you had asked me Arjun. " She said.

I laughed and shook my head. Shalini is a copy cat. She does everything that her brother did. Her designs are copy pasted from pinterest and she acts like she is very creative.

" Shalini, Her sheets were actually very good. " I said.

" Oh really?, what was her total internals score in building construction?" Shalini asked me.

" How would I know that ?, I have seen her sheets and I just know that they are good. " I said.

" Let me clear this up Arjun. You think her sheets are better than mine ?, Even though I have the highest score in design than everyone in our class ?" Shalini asked me.

I was starting to get irritated.

" I don't care about Deepika's score or yours. I just felt comfortable asking her. " I said and got up.

" Don't tell me you have become closer to her. " Shalini said and got up.

" So what Shalini ? , I can be friends with anyone I want. " I said and started walking.

" She is a geek, a weirdo. " Shalini said.

Why won't she just stop ?

Before I could say something, Vinoth shut her up.