Chapter 19

Darlene walked to the kitchen and returned with a warm washcloth.

I said, "What's that for?"

"I'm going to give your dick a good scrubbing. Now remove your clothes."

So I eagerly took my pants off and threw them on a nearby recliner. As you can imagine, my penis was as stiff as a board.

"Wow. That thing is a lot bigger than I expected."

"Really?"

"Really." She took in a large breath of air. "It's got to be at least eight inches long. Haven't you ever measured it?"

"No. I never saw the point."

She smiled and cupped my testicles with her hand. "That's weird. Most men like to know the size of the gun they have between their legs."

"No shit?"

She nodded. "No shit." Darlene paused for a moment seemingly lost in her own thoughts. "You aren't going to last long in the guest room considering the state you're in."

"I'm not following."

"Your cock. It's throbbing. It keeps wiggling like a worm on a hook. You're liable to explode at any second."

I was standing right in front of her. So I looked down, and it turns out that she was right. My penis seemed to have a mind of its own. It bobbed this way and that way as if it were caught in a gentle windstorm.

She said, "Have you ever had a blowjob?"

"No."

"Well, you're in for a treat. But don't come in my mouth. Instead, squirt your load on my tits."

"OK. You're the boss."

So she put her mouth on the head of my dick and jerked me off simultaneously using the washcloth. And she was right. It took less than a minute for me to shoot my seed all over those big, beautiful melons. After that, I ran to the bathroom to fetch a towel. She needed it to dry off from her sperm bath.

As Darlene was wiping away the mess, we struck up a conversation.

She said, "The first rule of sex is this. Stay the fuck away from my asshole. I'm not into any of those backdoor shenanigans. Got me?"

"Of course. I would never disrespect you in such a fashion."

"Good boy. Second, this has to remain a complete secret. You're underage, and the last thing I need is to end up in jail. If you ever tell anyone that I let you fuck me, then I'll accuse of you killing the colonel. I'm not joking, Johnny."

"I understand completely. It's important to protect yourself."

Looking back on it, her threat was pretty evil. After all, she was the adult in the room. But pussy is pussy, and I wouldn't have said no in a million years. I simply couldn't help myself.

She said, "My safe word is orchid."

"Safe word?"

"If I start to feel uncomfortable and use the word orchid, then you have to stop screwing me. Understand?"

"Not a problem."

She suddenly stood up and removed her shorts. Darlene had a shaved pussy, but the stubble was black. So it turned out that she wasn't a natural blonde after all. Not a big deal, mind you. It's not like I was going to kick her out of bed for telling a white lie.