Chapter 20

Darlene looked at me with seductive eyes. "Do you want to touch me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "That sounds nice. It's not like you would have to put a gun to my head."

She took me by the hand and pulled me down onto the sofa. "Use those magic fingers to rub my clit."

"I wouldn't know where to begin."

She giggled sweetly. "I don't believe it. A boy as handsome as you? I bet you have a million girlfriends."

"A million? I've never even had one."

She laughed again. "Have you ever seen a porno movie? They're all over the internet."

I shook my head. "I've never really had the time. Plus I don't have a room of my own. I sleep on the couch."

"That's awful."

"Well, it depends on your perspective. At least I'm not living in a teepee out on the plains."

Darlene suddenly gave me another kiss using her tongue. She even licked my lips. It was very sexy, and my erection soon returned. Then she led me to the guest room. But here's the thing. General Buckhauser wasn't in the closet. He was sitting in an armchair that was only two or three feet from the bed.

He said, "Are you ready to fuck her, kid?"

I was naked as a jaybird, and I felt like a perv. So I cupped my genitals with my hands in order to hide my privates.

He said, "I hope you're not getting cold feet. No reason to panic. We're all friends just having a good time."

I turned to Darlene. "Why isn't he in the closet?"

"Well, he's a paying customer, Johnny. I guess that gives him the right to sit where he likes."

"Is he going to be jerking off in front of us. That would be a real turnoff."

He patted me on the shoulder. "Have no fear, Johnny. I can hold it until you're finished. Self-control is my middle name. The military is great at teaching discipline."

Darlene stood brazenly in front of him. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

"OK, you old goat. How would you like us to proceed?"

He asked her to climb onto the mattress and get on all fours. Then he told Darlene to keep her ass high in the air.

"C'mon, girl," he said. "You aren't getting soft, are you?"

After that, he started barking orders at me.

"Johnny, get on your knees and eat her pussy from behind. Really get that face in there and show that old whore a good time."

I shot him the stink eye. "There's no reason to insult her."

"But that's what she is, Johnny. An old fucking whore. Hell, just look at the shameless harlot. She's screwing a teenager one day after her husband shot himself in the head."

Darlene said, "Don't worry, Johnny. It's all simply part of the game."

So I did what Buckhauser commanded. I got down on my knees and stuck my face right in her pussy. I licked and fingered and rubbed until I finally had to come up for air. It certainly didn't taste like chicken. Yet it wasn't half bad, either.

Then the general said, "Now lick her asshole, kid. She really likes that."

"But she's not into backdoor shenanigans. She told me that herself."

Darelene said, "It's OK, Johnny. You can lick it, but you aren't allowed to fuck it."

"I'm not sure if I want to lick it. It seems kind of dirty."

Buckhauser said, "Stop being a pussy, kid. It's as clean as a whistle. Well, maybe not a whistle, but she's not going to give you venereal disease. Yet it probably wouldn't hurt to keep your fingers crossed."

So I acquiesced and stuck my tongue right up her bunghole. She groaned with pleasure. Then I mounted her like a horny goat and fucked her doggystyle while the general applauded my efforts. It was a real wild scene.