Ch1: Him *WARNING*

Lauren was sitting at her table alone minding her own business eating lunch when He walked in. "This is gonna be great, I wonder what he plans on doing to me today." She thought to herself as she let out a light sigh.

"How's it going Jauregay?." He said with a smirk. She looked at him with a look of annoyance, knowing he wasn't going to leave until she answered him she decided to throw a homophobic slur right back at him.

"What do you want Mahomo?" Lauren clenched her fist around the fork she had been using to eat her lunch, knowing whatever happened next would be bad. Austin raised an eyebrow and let out a light chuckle.

"What did you just say?" Lauren tried to avoid his acknowledgement and went back to eating her lunch. "Oh so you gonna ignore me now, that's the game you wanna play? Okay, you asked for it." He held his lunch tray above her head and tipped his carton of chocolate milk over the edge of his tray, spilling it all over Lauren. Lauren sat there shocked, trying to grasp what had just happened as the chocolatey liquid dripped down her face and onto her clothes. She stared down at her lunch as the light brown substance dribbled onto her right arm.

Ooops! My bad Lauren" He said with a sarcastic smirk "Here let me help you with that." He takes one hand out from under the tray to reach for a napkin, but instead he whacks his tray causing spaghetti to splatter all over Lauren.

"What the FUCK Mahone!!?" Lauren said as she jolted out of her seat. Austin was trying to hold back his laughter while still pretending to be concerned. "Lauren I'm sor- AAAGGGHHHH!" In a flash of anger knowing his apology would mean nothing, Lauren kicked Austin in the crotch as hard as she could. Lauren now smirked as Austin was doubled over in pain, before Austin could retaliate one of the lunch attendants ran over and separated them, sending Mahone to the nurse and escorting Lauren to the principle's office

~O~

*Lauren's POV*

"Lauren, sweety you can just go around kicking boys in their 'manhood' every time you're mad, you need to control your anger." My mom said as we were driving home from school. My consequences weren't as bad as I expected them to be, I had to apologize to dorito boy and I only got suspended for five days. The only bad thing that came out of this was that I wouldn't be able to see Camila.

Camila was the coolest, most beautiful girl in the entire school, no, scratch that Camila was the most beautiful person in the entire world. She has long beautiful dark brown hair that flows down to her waist, warm brown eyes that remind me of all the colors of fall. Camila is truly and naturally beautiful.