Ch 9: The Kiss

I've been thinking about how I could tell her how much she means to me, while we sat on her bed, and I listened babble on about the time she got kicked out of summer camp for starting a food fight, but all I can think about is how badly I want her to kiss her. There's a difference between kissing someone because they're attractive, and kissing someone because words can't express your feelings anymore, I think it's important to be with someone who can calm you down and remember to make you feel loved, life gets crazy and busy, and things can happen in the middle of it.

I know she said she wanted to see where her and dorito face would go, but it's been almost a month since she's said that, and I don't think I can wait any longer. "Lolo are you even listen to me?" Camila said with a questioning look. "Yeah, of course I am." I said with a convincing smile. Camila didn't say anything after that, she just looked at me as if she were studying my features. After a few minutes, she looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't know what to say. Her eyes wandered down to my lips, my eyes did the same, and that's when it happened. I could feel her hot breath on my lips, she leaned in and the warmth of Camila's lips shook my entire body. At first the kiss was small, light peppermint kisses, but then it grew more intense when she traced her tongue along my lower lip asking to deepen the kiss even more. I open my mouth giving her full access, Camila snaked her tongue over mine, and in one swift move straddled my waist. Her hands rand to my neck and pulled me impossibly closer, we were so lost in the pleasurable darkness of a simple kiss that we almost didn't hear Sinu calling for Camila. As Camila broke the kiss I opened my eyes, she responded to her mom with her forehead pressed against mine and her eyes still closed. She bit her lip and smiled as she opened her eyes. "I'll be right back." She said as she got off of me and left the room.

C: my mom want to know if ur gonna stay for dinner.  We're having chicken quesadillas requested by mini me lol

L: I actually gotta get going soon. Family dinner  it's one of those things my mom where my mom would lose her head if I missed it. Maybe next time.

C: mkay :(

I creep my way down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen. "Hey, I'd love to stay for dinner, but it's family night at my house and my mom would have a cow if I missed it." I say looking at Camila's mom. "Lauren honey it's fine, maybe tomorrow or some other time." Sinu says to me. "Alright. I'll catch you guys on the flip side." I say as I make my way over to hug Sinu, then I walk over to Sofi kissing her head as she hugs me. Before I can even get to Camila, she rushes past me saying "I'll walk you out."

As we get to the front door, Camila rushes out, pulling me with her. She closes the door behind us, pushes me against her front door and locks her lips with mine. I take my hand and caress her cheek as she pulls away. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Camila says with rosy cheeks. "It's fine. I'll see you at school tomorrow." I say with a smile before kissing her on the cheek and turning around to make my way home.

AN: Sorry for such the long wait and I'm sorry for it being such a short update I just haven't had time to write, and I've had extreme writers block with this story and just don't know how to continue this story. This doesn't mean I'm ending the story, it just means updates are gonna be a while.